Chapter 6.

A handsome man looks straight into Gulf's brown eyes. "Sorry." Gulf can only say. The man is smiling. "It's okay. I didn't pay any attention myself." He says. Gulf nods. "So why are you looking so angry?" The man asks. Gulf sighs. "A little disagreement with my best friend." Gulf says. The man nods. "My name is Drake, by the way." Drake says. "My name is Gulf." Gulf says. "Nice name for a nice boy." Drake says. Gulf begins to blush. Drake smiles.

"But I have to go. Sorry again to bump into you." Gulf says. "No problem. Have a nice day, Gulf." Drake says. "You too." Gulf says. Drake smiles. And then Gulf walks away. Drake looks after him and grins. "I understand that Mew thinks he's interesting." Drake says. "Too bad for Mew. Gulf will be mine." Drake says and then walks away laughing.

New and Tay look at each other. "Shit. Mew won't like this." New says. "Let's go to him quickly and tell him." Tay says. "But we have to keep an eye on that boy." New says. Tay sighs. "Then I'll call him." Tay says. New nods and they quickly follow Gulf. Meanwhile, Tay calls Mew.

Gulf is quietly watching TV at home with Ploy when suddenly the doorbell rings. Ploy and Gulf look at each other. "I will go." Gulf says. Ploy nods and looks back at the TV. Gulf gets up and walks into the hall. He opens the door and is surprised when he sees Mew. Gulf sighs deeply. "What do you want?" Gulf asks. Mew shows a photo showing Gulf with Drake.

Gulf raises an eyebrow. "What's this supposed to mean?" Gulf asks. "I better ask you that." Mew says. Gulf rolls his eyes. "I don't owe you an explanation." Gulf says. "Why were you talking to him? He's dangerous." Mew says. "Oh my god, stop it." Gulf says. "You don't decide who I talk to." Gulf says.

"I don't even know you yet." Gulf says. "I am Mew, Mew Suppasit." Mew says and chuckles. Gulf rolls his eyes. "My name is Gulf. You don't need to know more." Gulf says. Mew sighs. "Stay away from Drake, okay? Trust me." Mew says. "How do you know his name?" Gulf asks.

"You don't need to know, but stay away from him. It's for your own good." Mew says. "Again, you don't decide who I talk to." Gulf says. Mew rolls his eyes. "Just listen to me Gulf. We don't know each other but you have to trust me. Drake is dangerous. You have to stay away from him." Mew says. "Please go away. Stay away from me." Gulf says.

Before Mew can respond, Gulf closes the door. He sighs deeply before walking back into the living room. "Who was it?" Ploy asks. "No one." Gulf says and watches television. Ploy sighs but remains silent.

Shorter chapter this time, sorry. Next chapter gets a little longer.