[03]

"Jungwon, why are you still sleeping?"

"I said 5 more minutes Hoon..."

"I came here literally 15 minutes ago, we are gonna be late and it's the first day."

"Fine, fine... I'm up." Jungwon said yawning.

After about 10 minutes they both were washed and dressed in their school uniforms.

"Let's go bud." Sunghoon said and opened the door.

The two boys started walking till they finally arrived at school, they went straight to the principal's office, where he greeted them with a big smile.

"Good Morning, Mr. Kim. We are the new students, we came from Busan. My name is Park Sunghoon and this is my cousin Yang Jungwon." The both bowed.

"Good Morning kids and nice to meet you, welcome to our school, this is keys for your lockers and unfortunately i couldn't put you two in the same classroom, i am sorry for that.
Sunghoon yours is on 2nd floor class B, while Jungwon you are 2nd floor class C. Your lockers are across the classrooms."

"Thank you Mr. Kim." Jungwon said and the bowed once again before leaving the office.

The two boys left the principal's office and started their way to the 2nd floor.

"See you in one hour bud." Sunghoon putted his cousin's head.

"See ya Hoon." And with that the both knocked the door(s) and got inside the class after hearing the 'come in' phrase.

Jungwon

Jungwon went inside the classroom and bowed to the beautiful woman infront of him.

"Oh, you must be the new one, come here introduce yourself."

"Hmm..okay?.. Hello everyone my name is Yang Jungwon and i came from Busan."

Sunghoon

"You can take a sit there." The tall man, who was the teacher said to him pointing to the empty dask.

After sitting he was lucky enough to be greeted by two boys one sitting infrront of him and one beside him.

"Hi!" The one beside him whispered and smiled brightly.

"Hmm...Hellooo" he replied.

"My name is Sunoo and this guy infrront of you is my boyfriend, Ni-Ki...Well, it's your first day so we can talk to you about our school and the pupils, i mean...if you want to of course."

"I would love to, thank you." Sunghoon smiled and the three of them stoped talking and payed attention to the teacher...Well not for long.
When the teacher wasn't looking they didn't stop talking.
Sunghoon learnt a lot about the school and some pupils.

~break~

Jungwon left the classroom as soon as he heard the bell ringing.

"See you guys.." he heard his cousin's voice, after that he saw him and other two boys getting out of their classroom. The two boys left while Sunghoon went to meet Jungwon.

"Hey bud." Sunghoon smiled.

"Hello~"
"So...who were they?"

"They are two of my classmates, they talked to me and offered to help me to get to know the school and the kids...They are both so kind and cute."

"Oh, i see." Jungwon smiled.

"So how about you little, how was your first hour here?"

"Nothing much, just a lot of homework, bro it was the first hour of the day, one lesson and a lot of homework, ohhh how am i supposed to survive here..." Jungwon complaint and fell on Sunghoon's chest.

"It will be fine Won, you'll see..."

"Sunghoon...We are back." The two boys yelled.

"Here, your water."

"Oh, thanks Ni-Ki." Sunghoon smiled.

"Heyy, you have such a cute boyfriend..." Ni-Ki said smiling as he saw the two of them hugging each other 2 minutes ago.

"Yeah..he is.., but you know who's cuter? Your freaking boyfriend, Mr. Nishimura."

"Yes, Sunoo baby...Stop being jelous, you are the cutest for me."

"Ehmm...Exuse me guys." Sunghoon stoped them from flearting.

"Oh, yes..back to you guys, Sunghoon, What's your boyfriend's name?"

"Cousin Ni-Ki, Cousin..."

"Hii~ nice to meet you Cousin, my name is Ni-Ki and this is Sunoo. My cutieee~"

"Ni-Ki darling..No-" Sunoo spoke.

"Ni-Ki, he is my Cousin, his name is Jungwon."

"Ohhhh- makes sense, sorry guys..Anyways nice to meet you Jungwon." Ni-Ki replied with an akward smile.

"M-me too." Jungwon smiled.

~Wow, someone is actually talking to me...

Was the first thing Jungwon thought and smiled.

"Sunghoon, they are coming, here take a look." Sunoo spoke and pointed to three boys who were walking.

"I admit it, yes they are good looking, so good looking..." Sunghoon said looking at them.

"Ehmm...who are they?" Junwon spoke.

"Oh my, no one told you, your classmates might be all stupid, come here." Sunoo hugged Jungwon from the shoulders.

"You see the middle one, blonde hair..His name is Jay, the one walking on his right is Heesung and the one on the left is Jake." Sunoo explained.

"And they are...?"

"The most famous kids in our school, almost everyone likes them, but they don't like anyone...they all find someone to play with their feelings and then hurt them. But still, many people like them..." Ni-Ki replied.

"That's so bad, i wanna punch them right now, how can the do tha-"

"You wanna do what?" Someone said and starting approaching them.

"Punch you and your stupid frinds behind you, how can you play with someones feelings and how can they even fall for you all, you are all ugly, now if you exuse me i have to go to the bathroom..." Jungwon said and left them all with an opened mouth including Jay and his gang.

*(Un)helpful information
{It's not the first day of the school year, it's the first day of Jungwon and Sunghoon to their new school.
Bacically, it's the 2nd month of the year.(it's February)}.

I hope that, this is not confusing...

See you soon~

:)