Disclaimer

((The song says it all really lmao))

Hello my dears, I've decided to return to wattpad after taking a 3 year break and I'm so excited to see what my return brings. Naturally I'm sure many things have changed in regards to how people write fan fiction and ahem smut so I am more than happy to receive constructive criticism.

That being said, this book will be covering VERY MATURE topics. I know most people ignore such warnings but I would like to emphasise that this book will not be for the faint hearted or for younger audiences. This book is written to shock, to push boundaries, to make you question your own sense of morality and if you don't think you can stomach that then leave for your own sake.

After stating these things I expect that those that do not meet this criteria will not continue to read this book.

In addition to this, I am planning to make this book as gender neutral as possible to facilitate for everyone! This may mean that I will do multiple versions of chapters with different pronouns or something else, I'm not sure yet.

OKAY SO NOW THE VANILLAS HAVE GONE LET'S TALK.
This book will follow a plot however it's mainly gonna be smut. First chapter isn't because I wanted to set the scene a little plus we all know that tension is needed to make smut enjoyable.

Why rush into it?

ANYWAYS, the kinks that will be featured are: everything that falls under the bdsm umbrella, n/c/c, breath play, impact play, wax play, pet play, primal play, d/s, ddlp, mommy kink, daddy kink, master/slave, breeding, gun play, knife play, blood play, piss play, degradation, humiliation, voyeurism, exhibitionism and many more. (I'll update this as I write more).

Also don't kink shame, it's unnecessary and harmful to those that indulge in that specific kink and the community in general. Respect people's boundaries and your own. If you know that you don't enjoy n/c/c for example then do not read a chapter that has it featured. (Each will have a disclaimer aside from chapter 1 as it's harmless).

I would like to reassure you that there will be an emphasis made in terms of consent and aftercare as these are crucial for healthy and safe play and should be practiced after every scene.
See you on the outside.
-x