FAQs

꧁𝗙𝗔𝗤𝘀꧂

• The Fajarillo cousins are members from my writinghood (unfortuantely, we disbanded now).

• Tresiouz really likes soju and drunk chatted us one time in our main. Todo tanggi pa siya noon na di raw siya lasing😂

• Brix and Triz's relationship is a rushed decision. We can't just leave them single right?

• Originally, surprise dapat na si Charina si Anonymous but the story is not about that anyway but it is about Judius learning to forgive so I backed down on the idea.

• I think the purpose of these epistolaries is to make me remember my rp friends 'cause if I am not using their name, I am using their characteristics in the series.

• I backed down on the idea to make this a series. I turned it into a Duology.

• "Baldog" is an ilonggo term for traidor. I don't know if it is used in other places too.

• The rest of the basketbolista boys are supposed to have their own book.

• Ichiro's leading lady is named "Myrtle." I am a fan of cosplayers Alodia, Myrtle, Hakken, Knite and Shunsuke. The name Alodia will be used in another epistolary story. I might use Hakken in the future too.

• Morpheus is not going to end up with Sunny. But Sunny is going to end up with one of the guys here on this book.

• A lot of ppl are confused on Part 010. Carlton and Charina are flings and at the same time friends. They flirt with each other and they can flirt with other people without following any boundaries. This kind of relationship is strictly not advisable.