Chapter 6

"Great! What time ?" You looked at your watch. "Maybe around 4. I want to help Zeus with his homework and get him dressed." Eren looked at his watch also. 

"That's perfect. Should I... I don't know ..pftt.... pick you guys up?" He whispered the last part. You started cracking up like slapping your knee cracking up. After wiping a tear from your eye from laughing so hard, you thought for a second. What if you run into Levi? Even though he was with another woman, you don't want to be petty. But is it being petty if you two are not a thing? No, it's not. He didn't seem to have a problem with it.

"Yeah, sure. I'll send you the address."

***

You just got done applying vaseline to Zeus' face when you got a phone call. 

Eren: Hey beautiful, I'm outside.

Y/N: Ok, we'll be right down. I need to grab his booster seat out of my car.

Eren: Ok, you need any help?

Y/N: No, it's alright. Coming down now

You grab Zeus' hand, step out and lock your door. You make your way outside to see Eren leaning against his car, looking mad fine as fuck. He looks up at you and Zeus.

"Hey, you," He said with a grin. "Hey  "Hey, Zeus, ready to see some sharks?" Zeus' eyes jumped out of his eyes. "YESS!" you shook your head, walking to your car to get Zeus' booster seat. "Let me." Eren unhooks it taking it to his car, hooking it up, and strap in Zeus.

"Ok, Eren, I see you." That was sexy. He chuckled and opened the door for you. You hop in, putting on your seatbelt. "Wanna get something to eat on the way since it's an hour drive?" He says, getting in putting his seatbelt on.

"omg, yes. I'm starving. Zeus, babe, want some chicken nuggets?" "Yes, please."

"Ok, sayless, where you want to go?" He said, looking at you, licking his lip slowly, causing you to blush. "Umm, what about Chick-fil-a?" You said, looking away nervously. He grabbed your chin gently. "Chick-fil-a sounds good." He looked at your lips one more time before putting the keys in the ignition then driving off.

"Mommy, can I have my switch please?" Awe, "Of course, love." You reached in your bag grabbing his switch and the headphones, and gave them to Zeus. "Thank you."

Eren put his hand on the gear shift, but you know he wanted to put his hand on your thigh because you wanted him to. But you know it's still way too early to be doing that. 

Yall pull up to chick-fil-a and order the food. Just about to pull off, "Awe man, they messed my entire order." He said, pouting. That's a pet peeve. "Pull up to the entrance." Eren looked at you side-eyed. "It's ok, Y/N. All the food is good, so it's fine." You cocked your head slightly to the side. "Pull up to the entrance." Eren drove in front of the door.

You grabbed his bag and the receipt and walked in. Eren's heart skipped lil beat seeing you take control like that. He watched how you put your hand on your hip. He noticed how you kept your classy composure. He noticed how you remained calm. Then, he looked over your outfit. He loved how the jeans hugged your hips. He was stuck in a daze. He didn't even notice you already come back in the car. 

"Eren. Hellooo." You said while waving your hand in front of his face. 

He shook his head and looked at you, smiling. "You know you didn't have to do that." You shook your head. "Eren, you're going to enjoy what you paid for. Period. But thanks for the food."

 "Thank you!" Zeus said, shouting a little because of his headphones.

"Anytime." He said chuckled. Thank you for helping me out. I appreciate you." He grabbed your hand and kissed it, causing you to blush.