Modern days (part-1)

2011, Kasandra was nowhere to be seen for a hundred and forty-five years. Neither did the Salvatores nor did the Mikaelsons see her. She was long forgotten. Damon and Stefan were already on the hunch for Elena Gilbert. Everyone was moving along with their lives. And so was Kasandra.

The new girl at Mystic Falls High has arrived, Sandra Linkin. She was moody, she was savage, in total, she was a badass. She didn't care of what people thought about her. She had raven hair, the eyes of darkness. Lips soft pink. Skin white like snow (no, I am not referring to Snow White). She had that dreamy smile, that everyone could easily fall for. But she would not let men that close to her.
She entered her classroom, banging the door open, entering as if she was the KING of this place.
"Hi people, I am Sandra Linkin. That is all you need to know for now."

Stefan automatically got struck by the name of hers. Sandra sounded so familiar, like...Kasandra. But it couldn't be as she looked COMPLETELY different.
Kasandra was a sweet and innocent girl, and Sandra...well...she was all....BLACK.

Back to Sandra, she did not mind the teacher and she did not mind anything, she lived her life, like she should. She was the first to exit when the bell rang. Suddenly, something grabbed her arm from the back, she hit it with her elbow and grabbed it by the neck and slammed on the wall....it was Stefan.

Stefan saw the true self of the girl, her eyes black, roots on her skin, just like...like...a vampire. He snapped her neck and took her to the Salvatore boarding house. Laid her down on a chair. She woke up after a few minutes. It was like the old days.

Sandra, turned to her true self...Kasandra. The red locks, the blue eyes, everything she was. As she knew she could trust Stefan but Damon...not sure.

"Kasandra...long time no see.", Damon implanted.
"It HAS been a long time, hasn't it? Oh, God it IS nice to meet you both again." Kasandra added.
"It has been. What are you doing in Mystic Falls?". Stefan.
"What I want to with my life of eternity." Kasandra.

Elena, Caroline and Bonnie entered the house with warm smiles, until they saw Kasandra.

"Well hello, Caroline, Bonnie and the one and only....Elena". Kasandra.
"And.....who is this?", Elena uttered.
"Guys, meet Kasandra, the unkillable vampire." Damon introduced.
"Every vampire is unkillable...unless when it comes to wood." Caroline implied.
"Well yea...she can't be also killed with that.", Stefan added.
"That's...impossible." Bonnie told.
"You can say that...for now.", Kasandra.
"What does that mean?", Bonnie asked.
"You'll know.", Kasandra. "Well, if you excuse me, I got...to...go."

Kasandra left the place. None of them stopped her on her way out. She was THAT fast. The most triggered was Bonnie. The "unkillable" vampire? Do they even exist?
Bonnie started doing her research from old grimoures to see if she could find anything. The word that she came across was...Quadbrid... the only vampire that cannot be killed with wood. Bonnie did all her research alone, she was blown away by the high possibilities of this creature. She read day and night of every single pages to find out what this "quadbrid" is. She found whatever she could find and gathered them all together.
The next morning, she brought everyone together...Damon, Stefan, Elena, Caroline even Alaric. She told everyone to buckle up for what they are about to hear.

"Last night when Damon said the "unkillable" vampire, I really wanted to know if they really exist, so I found some old grimoures and started reading them, the only unkillable vampire that can't be killed with wood is a 'quadbrid'." Bonnie told everyone.
"Wait, what's a quadbrid?", Alaric asked.
"I am getting to that. We all know that every single creature has a symbol."
Witches: