chapter 15

i woke up to the sound of jack snoring. i could get used to this.

remember the rules anastasia ? you dont sleep with him in the same bed, you sleep in a small ass room. your nothing but a toy.

i know my subconious is right, but if i was a toy would he have come back? this is too much to think about.

i wiggle out of jacks grip and decide to make breakfast.

i look out the kitchen window to see kate's car isnt there. where is she? probally with some guy she just met. kate never had any problem with getting guys to like/be attracted to her. and im jealous of it.

i sigh and get out the toaster oven and bagels, ham, and cheese. i cut the bagels in two and start to lay the ham in a circle.

as im cutting the cheese i feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"morning baby." jack says nibbling on my ear lobe. i melt under his touch. his hand reaches into my panties and starts to rub my clit in circles. i let out a loud moan.

as soon as im about to reach my climax the toaster oven goes off, signaling that my bagels are done toasting.

jack sits at the table and licks his lips as i put the cheese on the bagel.

i take a seat at the table and start to eat.

hes staring at me again, god damn it.

"its nice to see you eat ana." jacks says. i look up into his eyes seeing them now a darker shade of brown.

"why did you leave last night? i thought you only worked mondays through fridays, yesterday it was saturday jack." i say. he raises an eyebrow at me and clenches his jaw, fuck.

"ana, im having emotions for you that i've never felt before. especially for a sub."

"thats all i am to you? a fucking sub? jack i cant be just someone you have sex with on the weekends, i want more. i need more." i feel tears filling my eyes.

"anastasia. im not the man for you. im too fucked up inside and i cant love someone, especially one of my subs. "

"stop pulling that fucking sub card with me jack. you do fucking have a heart. you wanna know how i can tell? you fucking came back last night." i say, tears start to roll down my cheeks. he shakes his head. like he cant believe me?

"i came back because as a good dom, i have to be there for you."

"i cant fucking do this anymore jack. get out." i cry out.

i knew it. i fucking new it.

"if you want more, as in a relashonship, i can try. anastasia i need you in my life. you make it better." he says. a relatshonship???

my subconcious is pursing her lips right now, looking at me in disgust.

i get out of my chair and sit on his lap.

"i need you too jack." i say before crashing our lips together.

i dont love him. of course not. i just have a really big crush on him.

he pulls away and intertwines out fingers.

fuck hes never done this before.

he puts his forhead against mine.

"anything for you baby girl. you want a relatshomship with hearts and flowers? you can fucking have it. just please never leave me.

i bite my lip and nod.

what have i gotten myself into?

________________________________________

hi :). i would appreciate it if you would read my new book.