In 26 Days .

Darcy Anne Anderson was your typical wallflower . She was very quiet and often went unnoticed by everyone . At home she was the mistake of a drunken man in his mid-forties who had a one night stand and got stuck with the kid. He ignores her for the most part . As long as she makes him food and keeps the house clean . She has only had one real friend in her 17 years of existence . His name was Eli Grey . He was her neighbor and first playmate . He lasted 16 years before he couldn't handle life anymore . He gave up . The date was October 23rd, 2011 . Darcy remembered that night like it was yesterday . She thought about it often and the more she thought about it , the more she missed him and started to lose her grip on life.

Spencer Lee Wise was your typical football jock . He played quarterback . He was star of the team . He had friends to spare and then some . He had parents who were very loving and were still together . He was a big brother to a 6 year old named Juliet . He was always happy enough . He was also very observant . He often noticed Darcy alone at lunch or in the corner of the classroom , out of direct eyeshot . He never talked to her though . He was 'too good for that' .

One cold fall night in September 2012 , Darcy Anderson lost her grip completely and copied her old friends actions . She committed suicide . She had given up . The principal had made an announcement about this the next day , even though the word had already been spread that some girl in senior year that barely anyone knew had killed herself . They learned that the nameless girl was infact Darcy and Spencer felt somewhat bad , but he didn't really know the girl . Right? What happens though when the face of death it's self comes to him and gives him a chance to prevent her from killing herself ? Will he take the chance and try to prove it to Darcy that someone does care? Or will he brush the opportunity right off his shoulder? Only reading will tell .

-Ciara & Jordan-

-a dual authored MyrtleBeachBabes Story. -