The first story of love and chaos

Ok so this is my first story and I made it with one of my best friends so please enjoy.
It was 2 am and Logan Sanders couldn't go to sleep. Logan got up to get some food but he forgot his glasses and when got to the kitchen he got a stick of dynamite instead of a banana. He stared at the dynamite, disappointed it wasn't a magical unicorn.
-
It was 12 in the afternoon and Patton had just texted Logan.

Patton: My cat just exploded
Logan: I'm disappointed in my dynamite. IT'S NOT AS CUTE AS YO- AS A UNICORN
Patton: Silly boy. I am not Patton. I am A U N I C O R N E A T I N G S L U G! Patton has been kidnapped by my army of pigs!
Logan: NOOOOO not Patton how will I eat my dynamite without him.

Logan threw his phone out the window and dramatically ran down the street. He was screaming to every u n I c o r n e a t I n g s l u g if they knew where Patton was and if they said no he would eat them. One slug named Genard told him that his master had hid Patton in the Stark Industries basement.
-
Patton was eating bacon with the pigs and the Avengers that kidnapped him except for one pig. That pig had been shoved in a Shaws bag and thrown out the window as Patton squealed with delight. Patton heard Logan screeeeeching while stuffing his face with slugs trying to find him. 'My hot boyfriend will save me' Patton thought as he smiled.
-
Logan heard Patton think 'my hot dog of a boyfriend will save me' and he said whom has stolen my hot boyfriend from me. In a fit of rage and desperation, Logan kicked the Stark Industries door down and was greeted by Peter Parker. Logan grabbed Peter into a hug saying Patton and I shall adopt you, feed you live pigs for food, and give you lots of love. Peter invited Logan to breakdance in the labs and Logan momentarily forgot about his boyfriend in the basement.
-
Patton knew that it was Loki up there making Logan forget about him because Peter was right next to him reciting vines and eating a raw turkey. 'Can I have some?' Patton asked the young teen. 'Why sure Patton, buuuuut you have to recite vines with me if you do,' Peter said while climbing onto the ceiling to avoid the black hole that happened to appear. Patton started to scream. 'LOGAN'
-
Logan heard the faint sound of Patton screaming 'LOGAN" he suddenly remembered why he was there and ran to the corner of the room to put himself in time out for forgetting. After a full 15 minutes of time-out, Logan narto ran to go find Patton.
-
Patton heard Logan naruto running into the basement and started to say, 'Aw you're my hero', in Russian. Logan responded by singing 'Old Town Road' in french. Patton was teleported to the Eiffel tower but what Logan didn't know was this was all being done because Patton was bringing him on a date. Suddenly rose petals fell from the sky as Logan dramatically glanced towards Patton. Patton blushed and looked at Logan's shoes. 'Take them off.' Logan nodded and took off his shoes. Patton did the same and they stared lovingly at each other. My Heart Will Go On started to play and Logan exclaimed, 'YEZ this is my J A M' Logan looked at the iphone playing My Heart Will Go On and growled. 'TURN THAT OFF!' He shrieked. Logan picked up the phone and snapped it in half with his bare strength. Patton watched in awe as Logan threw a fit over an iphone. Once Logan had burned the apple device with his handy dandy pocket blow torch, he looked back towards Patton. 'This, is my jam~' Logan held up a jar of Crofters. Patton giggled and rolled his eyes playfully. 'Logie your so cute with jam!' Patton smiled and leaned in to kiss Logan. Before their lips met, Roman came charging towards the couple. 'Roman?' Patton questioned. 'I haven't seen you since the Remus lit your house on fire!' Roman smiled. 'Yep. Virgil came too. We wanted to show you this picture of a hairless cat called Janus.' 'Sup' Virgil said, taking off his shoes as a sign of respect. Logan groaned. 'Roman, Virgil, please leave. I 'm trying to make out with my boyfriend heere.' Roman and Virgil cartwheeled away making kissy faces.
-
Roman and Virgil left not only because Logan told them too but also they had their own date to get to. Once they left they went down to Red Robin to eat human flesh, and commit some blood sacrifices to their god Master Splinter like they normally would on their dates. Once they arrived back at home Roman and Virgil binge watched How To Make Proper Sacrifices.
-
Once Roman and Virgil left Patton and Logan began devouring some J A M from the heavens. The J A M was called CROFTERS more specifically LOGANS BERRY CROFTERS they both ate 1000 jars each but found out it contained human bones. They immediately said to each other 'didn't expect human bones to be good.' They soon parted ways and went to their houses.
-
Patton walked home like a crab because it was eat a goldfish day. Once he got home he texted Logan.
Patton: I want to buy a boat and name it sock.
Logan: N- fine I guess we can get it tomorrow as long as I can eat one of your crispy bones.
Patton: Oke doke, I'm fine with that.

The End

Sequel coming soon to Wattpaders like you

1004 words

I really hope you enjoyed this we will make another one at some point in time but this only took us a day so yeeehawwww
Peace out boys girls and non binary pearls