Intro (Not Story):

This is a story I've been imagining for quite awhile and I've now decided to start writing it online.    

I'll be writing the storyline along as I go since I only was imagining parts of a different book in the series so if anything doesn't seem right or the storyline seems out of place tell me please!

I'm not sure how much I'll update this.

Anyways let me explain this book.

The Multiverse is what it is, a multiverse.  The Multiverse has a couple of worlds and universes in it.  The worlds are not alternate universes.

I have imagined a few of the alternate universes already.

The Multiverse has a couple of guardians.  There's the main guardian and the worlds guardians.

I also have other alternate universes that don't go into The Multiverse storyline so if I make another book that doesn't have "The Multiverse:" in it then it's not in the main storyline, however, its still in The Multiverse, if you understand what I mean.

In this book the main characters are:

Dream : 

Dream never started Youtube in this universe, I decided to do this because Dream is the main reason why I started watching all the Youtubers I watched.

There are also going to be a couple more Youtubers in this one but I'm too lazy to put every character in the list of characters thing right now.

A summary of what Youtubers are going to be in this book are the Dream SMP Members.

Hope you enjoy my book!