𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

*author is dead from that photo*

Author's POV

He noticed and just smiled at you as he signal that you should focus on your teacher's discussion. You nodded and get back to the screen.

Jungkook went to you. Your web camera can't capture Jungkook since beside you not behind you.

You slowly looked at Jungkook with a frowned eye brows as he continued to look deep in your soul. You got uncomfortable so you shrug your shoulder and clear you throat.

Y/N: "What do you want? Check the refrigerator downstairs, there are hundreds of banana milks for you"

You told him as he shook his head and was still staring at you. His gaze was burning your whole body making your attention not fully focus at the discussion.

You then saw Jungkook crouch down at your level and wrap his arms around your waist as he lean his head on your lap and tummy. You frowned at him and signaled him to go away since you are in class.

Jungkook: " But I need you "

He said in a very husky voice while he put his other hand on your lap rubbing it making you completely uncomfortable. You and Jungkook never have done "That thing" sins ever you two agreed that it will only happen after you two get married.

Teacher: "Y/N? Mrs. Y/N? Are you listening?"

( A/N: B*tch you just ruined a beautiful moment over here ) 

Your attention was caught by your teacher calling your name through your computer. Your gaze went to the screen as you nodded.

Teacher: "Then please answer what I just asked."

She said as you gulp. You looked down at Jungkkok who is smirking while still in his position.

Y/N: "I guess the answer is 865, if you multiply it wi-"

Teacher: "I'm teaching about law here, Y/N. How does 865 was included in my discussion?"

You stayed quiet, completely embarrassed at what you just did. Your teacher sigh and just called your other classmate to answer. You then turned off your camera and mic for a while to face you boyfriend.

Y/N: "Baby, what do you want? I mean what did you mean by 'You need me'? We just cuddled earlier, right?"

You said and cupped his cheeks as he shook his head making you frown.

Jungkook: "No, I don't want to cuddle...I'm needy, I need you, I need you and your whole body"

He said in a deep and husky voice that made your brain stop functioning and sends shivers down your spine. You looked at Jungkook with unsure look.

Your gaze suddenly went down to Jungkook's part as your eyes extend its size when you saw how big his bulge is. And that shows how needy he is.

Y/N: "But...didn't we agree of doing that thing after we get married?"

To be continued......