~How Do You Get Over What Was Meant To Be~

How do you get over what was meant to be...an experience of love...an unfolding legacy... destiny filled with possibilities...yearning for true love...a passion so infectious...a meeting of minds...a picture of perfection...being introduced or "love by chance"... a vision unfeigned awaiting romance...the best place to begin is from within...like enchanting music from a violin...my first my only love blessed for me...my femme fatal...his masculinity...a love on top receded virginity...yearning for romanticism gratifyingly...a love to last the test of time...I am you...you are mine...a love bound by heart-strings you can't untie...a level of love...gravity dares to defy... it was just the beginning outside of our years never untimely never any fear...we stepped out on faith put trust in God...believing our love would beat the odds...How do you get over what was meant to be...no fantasies no vivid imagination..just in it to win it...no need for affirmation...this was real not some superficial dream...I wanted true love...not one to redeem...his warmth his company...sincerity so raw... like a bees honeycomb you'd be in awe...

My Prince Charming my hope my everything...a relationship so exuberayting...on top like a Queen...I just knew what I felt but didn't have a hint...experiencing love like it was heaven sent... the stars in his eyes his exciting  gleam... he held me gently so mesmerizing I felt extreme...his stare his care the endless smiles the innocence of joy lasting for miles...  so much to say so much to share walks and talks while twirling my hair...feelings as though I hadn't a care in the world... the love he never hid...the loyalty he never lacked...sincerity and honesty always intact ...no question love epitomized with devotion we never envisioned any other emotion..How do you get over what was meant to be...it was natural and pure refreshing and kind...head to toe butterflies a feeling so divine...   

How do you get over what was meant to be...It's a mind blowing feeling it can be agony                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        in time losing real love will hurt like there's no exit ...relax..release...and simply exhale...never give up when life's gives you hell...do you really get over what was meant to be...perhaps  you won't there's always a theory...your heart speaks volumes it will tell you the truth it'll break it down...your heart's loyal to you...rainy days and prayer will come about...satan will misguide and lead you about...pray through the pain...the tears and sorrow...just don't give up believe in  tomorrow...love can be captivating mesmerizing like a cruise...in the middle of a dark ocean under the glow of the moon...cherish the memories they'll forever be yours...love is like a magic potion you can't undo the spell... all love doesn't end in wedding bells...

 If you're blessed to have love at first glance an intimate novel...chapters of romance ...a moonlit walk...whispers in her ear...a glass of wine...some music to hear...an old school slow dance.. you'll let out a sigh...caressing kisses that'll free your mind....the love we shared a lifetime ago are still our memories...there's no rule to letting go...dive in...reminisce..like a bottomless love...a deep abyss...carved in stone it stood the test of time...a loving friendship two of a kind...an occasional call..we laugh...we text...tell each other secrets...and on to the next...my confidant my love  my dear my beau..forever has me at "Hello"..still a standout kinda guy...a love so fortunate to cross paths you'll cry...we owe each other nothing our love didn't cost a thing...our relationship is golden didn't have to have a ring...just love and respect it goes without saying...stay true to yourself and keep on praying...when your blessed with a special love to such a divine degree...look beyond flaws...I'm sure you'll agree...a friendship so delicate terrifyingly sentimental...I still get butterflies are love is so gentle .. just thinking of each other our intuition connects  a spiritual respond...just imagine this love...it's unbreakable it's bond ..❤️ That's how you get over what was meant to be...    

PoeticRym  written 02/25/2021- 3/04/2021