Impossiable!

Just want to say thank you for reading this!

_____•_______•______•___•__

HELLO! WE! ARE! ONE! DIRECTION!

You hear the boys of one direction say while you watch the video diaries

"Why are you so attractive.." I think to myself

My Names Jessica by the way. I'm just your average 17 year old girl, Living in California with my parents.

You hear your phone go off playing the familiar tune "I want"

You search for your phone finally finding it under a pillow on your bed.

It was your best friend. Sydney.

Sydney: hey Jess! What's up?

Me: Nothing much just on the computer. U?

Sydney: same.

Me: cool.

These are how are conversations typically went.

Sydney: what's one thing in the world that you would want?

You chuckle as you see "One thing" and instantly think of one direction.. They have pretty much taken over your life.. But hey that's what directioners do... Right? You snapped out of your thoughts and replied to Sydney.

Me: Well.. I would absolutely love one direction VIP passes so I could go back stage and possibly meet the boys.

Sydney: I had a feeling you would say that :)

Me: hahaha yeah. So why did you want to know?

Sydney: oh no particular reason..

Me: okay....

Sydney tells me everything.. And this is the first time she has asked this question. Something has to be up, I thought to myself. I just brushed it off and kept enjoying my Saturday afternoon.