Prologue

In The Kingdom of Human, Creysias

At the border of verzaubert forest lies a small house

"Mom, Mom. could you tell us the story about the lost kingdom? Can you, please. " asked a young girl with her brother at her side looking at their mother with puppy eyes.

The mother look at them and gave a warm smile. 

"Well. I will tell you guys the story but first, promise me you are going to sleep after that, okay"

" Okay. We promise, mother" the girl answer while her brother nodded at his sister words.

The mother then sat on a rocking chair beside their bed and began the story.

"Once upon a time, there were two kingdom that are always at each other throat. The two kingdoms were the Kingdom of Angel and the Kingdom of Demon. The war continues without a hint of stopping  until the crown prince from the Angel Kingdom and the princess from The Demon Kingdom fall in love with each other.  Their love was greater than the hatred between the kingdoms. As their marriage mange to unite their's people and kingdoms as one. 

The crown prince ascend the throne and became a generous king that ruled the kingdom that's been formed after the marriage. It's called The Kingdom of Angel and Demon, Alixis. Soon, the queen got pregnant and the news spread in just a day. The common people hold a party to celebrate their pregnant queen. Not long after that, the queen gave birth to a healthy princess. The princess inherited her father's  kindness and braveness while getting her mother's mischievousess and beauty. The princess grew up to be a mischievous yet kind girl with intelligent suited her standing, also known as the Tomboyish princess as she didn't likes to wear dresses and usually wear prince-like clothes.

However .... their happiness didn't last long when a disaster suddenly happened.....

One day at the princess birthday party which was held at night, a mysterious event happened and the princess went on a rampage causing the whole kingdom to disappear without a trace, leaving only the princess who was still full of rage rampaging without control. The princess continues to destroy things until the other kingdoms need to send their representative warrior to stop her. After many hardship the warriors getting through, the Princess finally being sealed with her powers.

After the Princess was sealed, the warriors tried to search for the kingdom but nothing was found as no one know where the kingdom lost to. Hundreds of years passed and the kingdom is still nowhere to be found as people started to forget about it. Now the kingdom's story turn to a legendary folktale that passed from generation to generation. There's also a story that the person who found and bring back the kingdom to this world will gained power, knowledge and 3 wishes," 

"But mother what happened to the princess, is she dead? " asked the little brother curiously.

"No, honey. The princess ain't dead. She just being sealed." answer the mother while patting the boy hair.

"Mother. Do you know where is the kingdom now? Do you think we can go there one day? How about the princess?" the sister that was silent for the whole time ask the mother while tilting her head.

The mother chuckled at her daughter that began to bombing her with questions. Then her lips parted.

" The kingdom is nowhere to be found but if we try maybe we can flew there one day. About the princess... there's a rumor. The cave where the princess being sealed were 3 moon away on the north and whoever that want to find it must go on a long and challenging journey. They need to overcome their fears. If not they will  be lost and can never come back. Only the chosen one can find them."