Chapter Four

I had a look of shock and fear on my face as mondo accidentially reveiled himself as the killer. The look it obviously fake, well, not to the others of course. Ishimaru was convinced it wasn't mondo, even though he revealed it was him. Monokuma then went over the reason why mondo did it. I went over to mondo, the tears streaming down my face. "Y-you idiot!" I yelled as i cried into his chest. "Y/n, im sorry." He said. "No, no, no! I can't lose you too!" I cried.

I heard him sigh before i felt something heavy wrap around me. I looked to see he placed his jacket around me. "Im sorry i wont be able to stay with you, but you have to stsy strong, ok?" He said. I sniffled and started wiping my tears. "O-ok." I mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear me.
(You basically know by now i like to put examples :3)

"Alright! Its time for the punishment!" Monokuma said

"Alright! Its time for the punishment!" Monokuma said. With that mondo was dragged off to him punishment. After tlhis execution, Ishimaru was left seriously crying. Lets just say i was not pleased that mondo was turned to butter. Even if i could still revive him, butter?! I quietly slipped away from the group and went to my room. Chihiro, leon, and maizono followed. Once i got inside, i started laughing. "Man, were my acting skills on point or what?" I asked. "To be honest, you really had us fooled at first." Leon said. "Yea, we almost forgot you were only acting." Maizono said with a smile.

"Now, all i need to do is hury up and revive mondo." I said. Once i did i had explained the situation to him. Mondo and chihiro made up, i was glad of that too. "Ok, now excuse me while i go cry." I said. "Huh? Why?" Maizono asked. "Well, i need to look as if i was mourning over mondo's death. They don't know what i am or what i can do, so it's best to not look like i got over his death that quickly." I said. They all agreed and decided to go around and roam. I could tell it was because they could not stand the sight ways me crying.

I had mondo's jacket on, it was pretty cozy. Even though it was way bigger than me. I decided not to go out of my room today, that is until i heard a knock on my door. I rolled out of bed, wanting to be lazy. I opened the door to see kirigiri, "Oh hey, is there something you need?" I asked. She told me about this computer that was found on the third floor and she was wondering if i could check it out.

I decided to go, after taking a shower and all of course. She took me to the computer, the avatar looked just like chihiro and sounded like him too. I then saw the picture, it was me, mondo, leon, and chihiro. "Hmm." That's when i got an idea. I placed my hand on the computer and secretly did a bit of magic. I think i used the spell for too long and got a major head ache. "Ah!" I held my head. "Are you ok?" Kirigiri asked. "Yea, im fine just a head ache." I said giving he a smile.

We decided to just go back to our rooms. "Oh hey y/n! Where we you?" Chihiro asked as i closed the door. "Out getting information." I explained to them my new findings. "Wait, so your saying that you know who's behind all of this?!" Mondo asked. I nodded, "Sadly i wont be able to do anything right now." I said with a sigh. "What do you mean by that?" Leon asked. "Even in ghost form, there is something keeping me from going up to the closed off floors. Second, im not even sure about what she know. There are a few ways to kill someone like me, wouldn't you think she wouldn't have put someone like me in this game if she didn't know how to kill me?" I said.

I sighed, "listen, even though im a fallen angel i still need to be careful." I said. "Cheer up y/n! I believe you will get us all out of this!" Leon said. "Yea!" Maizono said. "Thanks guys." I said. I decided to get some sleep. I woke to a knock on my door. I stood up and walked over to it and saw hagakure. He placed an arm around my shoulderand started talking loudly. "Hey y/n! You seemed so down in the dumps!" As he talked he held out a peice of paper that said kyoko wanted everyone to meet up together. I decided to go with this plan, until we got to a certain area. "Sorry about that, i had to get you over here with out monokuma getting suspicious." He said removing his arm from me.

We were then told that huifman was using the computer after hours. He tried to defend himself, until taka came in, in only a towel. Now he wanted to use the computer, i only wanted to sleep. "Can i go back to my room now? Id rather sleep." I said. "No way, your going to do something fun today." Aio said. I raised an eyebrow. "Yea, no." I turned around. Just as i was about to leave, i felt someone grab my arm. "Huh?" "Your coming with me!" Yasuhiro said. "W-what?" I asked confused. Some of the others followed, "Can i protest?" i asked. "Nope." He said.

I sighed, i have no idea what they are planning. Thats when i was taken to the cafeteria. "Now, close your eyes." Yasuhiro said. I did as he said and waited. Soon, i started to smell something good. "Alright, open your eyes!" I opened them to see a table full of my favorite foods. "You havent been out to eat in a while, so i decided to make some food for you! And don't say your not hungry, you were in your room for about two days with out food!" He said. "I want to just go back to my room, but i guess i was let all this food go to waste." I said with a small laugh.

With that i sat down to eat, i didn't notice i was that hungry because all the food was gone. "Wow, i didn't think i was this hungry." I said. "And despite you being a total air head, you can cook some really good food." I said. "Hey! I can do a lot of things!" He said. I laughed, "This really cheered me up, thanks!" I said. Actually, this really did make me happy. The food was seriously good. "Well im glad i could help!" He said with a bright smile. I ended up talking with him for a while, until i was night. I headed over to my room a flopped down on my bed. "Soooooooo tired." I wined. "Then take your ass to sleep." Mondo said. I rolled my eyes, "As if its that easy. I can't quickly fall asleep like everyone else." I said.

"Well then it's not my problem." He said. "Your just being rude." I said fake pouting. "Tch." I soon fell asleep, and woke up to the morning anouncments. "Another day, and probably another death." I mumbled getting out of bed.

Oof, sorry for taking so long on the update, hope you enjoyed!