punishment

me and vinnie were getting ready to go to a party that bryce was hosting. you weren't crazy about the idea at first but vinnie convinced you. this is what you're wearing:

"babe are you ready?" vinnie called out to you

"babe are you ready?" vinnie called out to you. "yeah i'm coming down now." you walked downstairs. "hey princess" you loved when vinnie called you pet names. they turned you on. vinnie grabbed his keys and you guys walked out to the car. vinnie opened the door for you. "thank you vinnie" the whole car ride vinnie was gently moving his hand up and down your thigh.

*at the party*

you and vinnie walked in hand in hand, but when you got further, vinnie saw some of his friends and left you to go with them. this made you upset, but you found addison and avani and went to go hang out with them, and you instantly forgot about vinnie leaving you. "girl what's uppp i haven't seen you in a minutee" addison said. "yeahh how are things going with vinnie?" avani said. "heyy.. and everything's good.. but when we came in vinnie instantly left me to go be with his friends.." you were upset again at the thought. "girll it's ok we'll help you keep your mind off of him" avani said. "thank you guys, i love youu" "we love you tooo" 

you were walking with avani and addison around the house when you saw vinnie being really touchy and flirty with this random girl you've never seen before. addison and avani didn't notice so you told them you had to go to the bathroom and you'd be right back. they went to go sit on the couch and talk when you went closer to vinnie and started talking with chase, making sure vinnie could see. you were being very touchy with him aswell. you saw vinnie give you a death stare and he clenched his jaw. 

vinnie excused himself from the girl and grabbed my hand and said "we'll be right back" to chase. he quickly pulled me through the crowd and out to the car and pushed my back up against it. "you think that's funny huh? flirting with chase infront of me?" you could see by his clenched fists that vinnie was angry/jealous. "well you were being touchy and flirty with that random girl" "ahh ok,i see you're playing the get a taste of your own medicine card huh?"

 he opened the back door on the car and demanded you to get in. he crawled in behind you and shut the door and locked the car before he hovered over you and took his shirt off. he forced you to keep eye contact with him as he lifted your dress up to your shoulders so everything was visible to him. and he unbuckled his pants and slid them down. 

all of a sudden he smashed his lips against yours, rough but passionate. he slowly left sloppy wet kisses all down your stomach, leaving a few hickeys on your neck along the way. just then he slipped your panties off admiring your body. just then he took a boob in his mouth and started sucking while you quietly whimpered in his ear. that turned him on cause he had no hesitation while slamming into you without warning.

 "FUCK VINNIE" you scream as he forces all of him into you. "i bet chase couldn't fuck you like this now could he?" you gave no response but moaning and heavily breathing into his neck. "answer the fucking question" he demanded at you. "n-no" "thats what i thought. think about that next time you think about doing that infront of me ,you understand?" you nodded as he was moving inside you at an ungodly pace. 

"F-FUCKK VINNIE IM G-GONNA CUMMM" "mm let it out baby" you came then vinnie backed out and came on your chest. he bent down and licked your pussy clean as you whimpered and let out small moans. "mmm such a sweet pussy" he grabbed napkins from his middle console and helped wipe you clean. you guys got dressed and went back to the party.

- anyways, what's yalls favorite food?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              - hope you enjoyed :') god is furious with me after writing this<3 also i'm writing it on my school laptop so pray for me🙏🏼                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       word count: 745 words<3