Micheal afton

NAMESMichael AftonALIASEggs BenedictMike SchmidtPurple DudeOCCUPATIONNight guard, Technician, ManagerEYE COLORBlueORIGINFive Nights at Freddy's (Under fake name)Five Nights at Freddy's 4 (Name unknown)Sister Location (Under real name)

NAMES
Michael Afton
ALIAS
Eggs Benedict
Mike Schmidt
Purple Dude
OCCUPATION
Night guard, Technician, Manager
EYE COLOR
Blue
ORIGIN
Five Nights at Freddy's (Under fake name)
Five Nights at Freddy's 4 (Name unknown)
Sister Location (Under real name)

AFFLICATION
Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals
Fazbear Entertainment

FAMILY
William Afton - Father
Elizabeth Afton - Sister
Crying Child - Brother or past self
Older Brother - Brother or past self

SPECIES
Human (formerly)
Undead

GENDER
Male
VOICE ACTOR
PJ Heywood

Michael Afton (also known as Mike Schmidt and Eggs Benedict) is the main protagonist of several of the Five Nights at Freddy's games. He is the son of William Afton, and the brother of Elizabeth Afton.
Biography

Five Nights at Freddy's 1

Michael gets the job as a nightguard in this location, under the name Mike Schmidt, apparently trying to get free pizza.

The animatronics, believing that Michael is William, try to kill him.

Michael then sits in the office surviving with nothing but cameras, lights, and doors for 5 nights until he gets fired after being caught tampering with the animatronics, most likely because he was trying to set the souls free.

Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location

He is the technician of Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rentals and by extension, Circus Baby's Pizza World. He has been revealed to be the player in the final cutscene of Custom Night, where he seems to have a British accent.

In Sister Location, Michael is instructed by his father to go to the underground facilities and find his sister. This implies that William Afton is aware of the souls of the children staying behind, and knows his daughter's soul is within Circus Baby. Michael trusts his father, and goes to save his sister. On night 1, Michael arrives at Circus Baby's, and HandUnit welcomes him, showing him how to check the animatronics' stages, and if they are not in their proper places, he must shock them to put them back on their stage. Michael successfully shocks Ballora and Funtime Foxy, but fails to shock Baby.

On night 2, Michael checks Ballora and Foxy, but when he checks Baby, the controlled shocks do not work, requiring HandUnit to shut down the system. Baby begins to speak to him, and tells him to hide beneath the desk. After surviving the Bidybabs, Michael crawls through Ballora Gallery, avoiding her by listening for her music. He then reaches the Breaker Room, where he restarts all the systems while playing audio to keep Funtime Freddy from attacking him. Michael then leaves Circus Baby's.

On night 3, Michael returns, checking Ballora and Funtime Foxy. He then runs through Funtime Auditorium while avoiding Funtime Foxy. Michael reaches Parts and Service, where he performs a repair on Freddy, and catches Bon Bon in order to get Freddy's second power module. When he returns through Funtime Auditorium, Foxy attacks him, knocking him out.