LIED

LISA POV

After we talk and stuff, they let me rest and sleep for a while. When someone woke me up, as I open my eyes I see a familiar face.

"Are you okay now? What did we tell you? we will bring you back on Thailand if you keep doing that" My dad said aish he scolded me in front of uncle. "

"Mike, she just woke up don't scold her, she might be stressing out right now" Uncle Park said when suddenly got i a headache.

"Oww, my head." I said while touching my temple.

When someone suddenly gave me water and medicine, I looked up to see the person and saw......her.

yes, it's me, your fake girlfriend, Jennie Kim.

"Here, take this" She said and smiled.

"Uhmm, thanks." I said and drank the water after taking the medicine.

"Are you okay now baby?" My dad said, and I just nodded.

"Yeah, why are you here?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Of course, me and your uncle want to know how you are feeling if you're fine, silly."

Aish ofcourse why would i even ask him.

"Don't worry, dad, I'm fine" I said and sat down.

Of course, jennie is here, I'm always alright.

"Why aren't you talking to Jennie?" Uncle Kim
said.

Of course she won't talk uncle, if you only know.

"Uhh..  Dad, what do you want to eat? Uncle, how about you?" I asked.

"We will take lunch outside baby, update us when you got discharged." Dad said, and I nodded.

"How are you and Jennie?" Jennie's dad asked.

"Uhm..." Jennie is about to spoke up.

Oh shoot don't mess this up manoban.

"We're fine uncle, she takes care of me plus helping me on the school and stuff" I said and looked her then look down.

Aish sorry if I have to lie on you dad and uncle.

"Is that so? Aigoo That's good to hear, I thought my daughter will hurt you and treat you not right" Uncle said.

Will hurt me and treat me not right.

I smiled a bit, then they stood up to go near me.

"We will go now baby, take care of yourself or else you know what will happen your momma misses you" Dad said then pats my head.

"We will go now, let's have dinner soon at my house alright?" Uncle Kim said.

"Get well soon, tell me when my baby always stressing you out" Uncle park said that made me laugh.

Uhh she will never be a stress to me uncle :)

They all patted my shoulder before leaving, I layed down and tried to sleep again when I remember that she's still here.

Oh it's only me and her now, NOW WHAT?

I looked at her, she's just sitting there while playing with her nails.

"Why did you lie to them?" She said while still playing on her nails.

Because I don't want them to think that- aish.