Chapter 2

Kuroo pov
"Kenma San! To me!" Lev, one of our first years called out to Kenma, my best friend, who was the setter of our team, Nekoma.
We were playing a practice match against Fukurodani, the owls.
Kenma tossed the ball up to Lev and he spiked it beautifully.
I turned to see Yaku, our libero, staring at Lev with wonder.
"Yaku! Stop daydreaming about your boyfriend!" I shouted.
Yaku turned red and muttered, "S... Shut up Kuroo."
I smirked knowing I had hit the nail on the head.
They were definitely dating, Yaku was just too much of a tsundere to admit that he loved Lev.
But before I could tease him more about Lev, it was my turn to go on the court.
Kenma pov
I watched as Kuroo came on the court, he had that confident look in his eye, evrytime I saw it I felt scared, like he was going to do something stupid and drag us all into it.
We played a while more and we emerged victorious.
"It was just a practice match Bokuto San, its nothing to worry about."  came the comforting voice of Akaashi Keiji, the setter for Fukurodani, a member of the pretty setter squad, which he assured me I was a part of.
He was comforting their captain Bokuto Koutaro, who often had mood swings when he lost.
" What if I gave you a kiss, would you cheer up then?" Akaashi asked Bokuto.
Bokuto immediately brightened up and nodded.
Akaashi leaned in a pecked him on the cheek.
I wish I could have a boyfriend as loving as Akaashi.
A/N

Hey readers,i know this probably isn't good, but I hope you liked it! The next part might be out in a few hours time or tomorrow, depends on how much time I have! Stay safe and healthy!