Day|01

"Attention to all the passengers, we are gonna land in about 10 minutes to Seoul international airport, please buckle your seats" The pilot of the flight announced to all his passengers, it was a very chaotic flight so many people had the urge to go to this city.

But that couldn't be said for Taeyhung. He hated this place. So much flashbacks from all the painful times. A smile crept through his lips thinking about the time they went on a picnic. He looked out the window seeing the city beneath the plane.

It was breath taking. Anxiety rushed through his body. The time he had been crying last time he was here flashed to his mind. That was years ago, he should've moved on. But it isn't easy at it seems like. It isn't fair as it looks like. It wasn't what it looked like.

Sudden tears fell in his cheeks. Whipping it away with a tissue he tried to take his mind of it. He calmed down a bit trying to think positive. After all his purpose of coming here was to meet his sisters new born baby. He loved kids and had a special spot for them.

The flight was officially landed. He tried to look for his luggage and spotted it in the left. He grabbed it and started to walk through the exit were a taxi was waiting for him. "Hello, you must be Mr.kim right?" The driver asked him.

He smiled and nodded getting in the back sit. "So you were gona go to Xxx hotel?" He asked him, Taeyhung humed in response. The driver was definitely talkative alot. But he didn't mind it as long as could rest in peace.

"Sir..SIR!" Taehyung woke up once he heard the taxi driver call him. "Oh..um yeah how much do I owe u" he asked the driver. He paid him and got his luggage going inside the hotel lobby. After checking in he jumped on his bed trying to calm down.

Seoul changed so much. He was teenager and remembered hanging out with his bros whom he lost contact with. He missed them. He also missed him. But he couldn't forget all the things that happened.

Slowly closing each of his two eyes he fell asleep without even thinking to change.