Grean-Bean's a Girl?

Dylan's pov

The sound of clanking fills the dark and musty room. I feel like I've just drowned and to add to the fact, my entire body is soaking wet.

Just then the clanking stops and the light starts to shine in. I hear voices, but I can't quite make out how many people are above me.

Then a tall, blonde, boy catches my eye when I look up. He jumps into the cage I was trapped in, covered in dirt and sweat, yet something about him seams different. What am I thinking I don't even know his name.

Then another boy jumps in, one after another. He's tall and dark skinned. They both help me up and out of the room or box (I still don't know what it was I was in). I'm confused out of my mind, but still follow the blonde and dark skin boy.

They lead me to a "house" they called the Med-Jacks shack. They tell me to sit down, they poke me with something, then I see black.

Newt's pov

It was that time again. The day we get a new Greenie sent to us from the Creators.

I see an unusual amount of guys around the box, so I hurry my way over. "What in the bloody heck is going on?"

"Newt.....its a girl!"

"What in the shank are you talking about, Alby?" I ask widening my eyes.

"I mean there's a shucking girl!" I look down and sure enough I see scared, confused, and some what pretty eyes look up at me.

Me and Alby both jump in and take her to the Med-Jacks. Jeff tells us that she needs rest, and they were going to put her to sleep so she can regain strength with no disturbance.

After she's asleep I offered to watch her, man for some reason she was so pretty in my eyes.

Dylan's pov

I wake up to a blonde boy walking into my room.

He hands me some bread in his hand. "Here's some bread, I know all of this is sudden, but do you remember anything? He asks nervously. "Your name, number, age, anything?"

"No all I remember is my name....its Dylan." I sigh.

"Well my names Newt and when Alby's not here, I'm in charge." He says proudly, changing the subject quickly.

"Who's Alby?" I ask sitting up, Smiling at his pride.

"He's the other guy who helped you out of the box."

"I remember him, but what box, I thought that was a room." I frown.

"You should listen to everything anyone tells you, I know you're the new Greenbean, but gosh you no nothing shank." The blonde boy known as Newt lost my attention when an Asian boy walked in. Well, more like strutted in.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm new at writing☺️ Anyway hope y'all like the first chapter!!! And a big thanks to flamingfirejay for the help!!!!
*remember to vote!*
~Thanks.........Kay