𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘯,

dear bokuto san,

dear bokuto san,

well, this must be pretty unexpected huh? it is valentine's day after all, though in all honesty doubt you'll read this. considering that you've already gotten so many letters and chocolates. i hope you do though..

pft, you being the idiot you are this is most likely boosting your ego..all the love letters you also received i mean..i hope you read mine though, since i tried to make it as special as i could..with a bento box next to it, filled with yakiniku.

i think placing this in your clubroom was the best choice since all the other girls just shoved it into your locker.

how's volleyball practice? i know the spring interhighs are just around the corner. you've probably been so busy trying to get ready for those huh?

i'm getting off topic..

anyways you could guess what this letter is about, and if not i guess i'll have to make it obvious for that peanut brain of yours <3

it's a love letter because i fell in love with you, bokuto kotarou

we've know each other for awhile huh? since we were first years, it's amazing how time flies by so fast. soon we'll both be off to college..

i'm gonna miss you when we have to part ways, so i figured at least i'll write this letter to you. y'know, before it's too late and you vanish off to pursue your volleyball ambitions.

its amusing really, if you think about it..i went from being your math tutor who was trying to help you not fail math, so you could keep participating in your club activities. yeah, i don't think you realized that you actually have to be doing GOOD in your classes bo, to be able to participate in volleyball. to being the person who fell in love with your dumbass

i presume it was in the middle of the week that i had been assigned your tutor, it was after school of course. in one of the empty classrooms a teacher had lent us.

god that day was really nice, the weather was particularly very warm. the light rays from the sun poured through the classroom windows, letting the light seeped into the empty classroom.

upon waiting your arrival, i was getting bored. no, bored isn't the word, more like annoyed that you were late.

our tutoring session had started 10 minutes ago, what possible thing could have kept you from attending? as i was about to pack up my things and leave, frustrated that you had wasted my time.

i heard footsteps, actually more like running.

loud running.