Brad imagine

You were at your best friend, Connor's house. Your boyfriend Brad was there along with James and Tristan. You were having a movie night which you loved because it meant you could spend some time with Brad. He was always busy writing new songs considering he was in a band with the other 3 boys. You were making the popcorn when Brad came into the kitchen and hugged you round your waist.
"Is it nearly ready," he pouted. You couldnt help but laugh at the puppy face he was making.
"Yes its nearly ready now go sit down," you replied.
He went back into the living room while you waited for the popcorn to finish. When it did you headed through to the living room. There was only one seat left and it was between Brad and Tristan. You put the popcorn on the table and sat between them.
"So what we watching," you asked looking at Connor who was sitting beside the pile of DVD's.
"Woman in black," replied Connor, much to your dissappointment. You hated horror movies and you knew the guys would make fun of you for being scared. As the movie played you found yourself shifting closer to Brad. One part made you jump so much that you even let out a little squeal. Luckily the boys never heard but Brad did.
"You are so cute," he whispered making you smile.
"Why thank you," you giggled. With that Brad leaned down and kissed you. The longer the kiss went on the more you forgot about the other boys being in the room. That is until you were interrupted by a bright flash.
"Awww, so cute," laughed James as he held his phone in his hand.
"Maybe you should put it on Twitter," suggested Connor, smirking.
"Is it too hard to ask for a bit of privacy you guys," you said slightly annoyed.
"Yes," replied Tristan in a smart tone.
"Done," said James as he tweeted the picture of you and Brad kissing. Within minutes your twitter feed had gone crazy. Loads of Brad's fans commented on the picture and you felt a bit better about it. You all settled back down, you sitting on Brad's lap this time. The boys let you choose the movie this time and you chose The Hunger Games, much more suited to your liking.