Benediction(August Alsina)

This is story about a boy that has no choice but to live the Drug Life cause his mama Keisha Alsina was getting abused by his dad August Alsina his dad is addicted to drugs and his brother Tre'Von Alsina died in the streets and when he died his dad blamed him that his brother died and he takes all his angry out on him and his mama and he can't do nothing but stay there cause he has no where to go and he doesn't know how to fight cause no one taught him but his brother was but never got the chance to finish teaching him but in august head Tre'von was always his favorite son......
August is his first name Alsina is his last and YES he is a Junior and he is 6'7 light skinned and he got his very first tattoo with his older brother without there parents knowing but they never noticed cause they where always up under each other kissing and hugging and after August's first tattoo he started going back and back for more and more ...to him tattoos is like a stress reliever and so u know he is tatted up cause of his tattoos explain his whole life story..and he gets all the girls attention but he does not want them he hasn't been thinking bout losing his big V to no HOE at James High Middle or in James High High School so he is trying to wait for the right girl that will be his R.O.D and stands by him while he is in the DRUG GAME and finally he sees...............

READ TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.