Chapter One

Riley's POV:
Words cannot describe how much I hate Sean Evans. Don't get me wrong, he is a charming boy but that's the only compliment I could ever give him now that he's become a complete jackass. I never thought we would ever leave each other in all honesty. We were considered "friendship goals." Until he became a jackass...Sean was a very shy kid when we hung out every day. Ever since Freshman year we haven't talked. Now I'm a senior. I just want to get far away from Sean. The past years he's only locked me in lockers and called me out.
-
I got dressed this morning, putting on a simple floral dress and some vans. I even curled my hair, which was strange because I was the type of person to be lazy and not try to impress anyone, unlike Briana who I completely forgot to talk about. Briana is just the usual slut in our grade. Also known as the popular bitch, and Sean's girlfriend. Anyways, I decided just to grab some vanilla yogurt and a plastic spoon, hoping that would fill me. I swung my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed the keys to my jeep. Being a teenager means new responsibilities. My parents may be lawyers but that doesn't mean I'm a spoiled brat like Briana. She knows everything about everyone and could make you hate life quicker then a blink of an eye.
-
The feeling of the freshly warm air made me feel more relaxed in my jeep. Sadly I still had school but what could go wrong? Everything. College just couldn't seem to get here fast enough. After getting out of my car I walked onto the fresh cut grass and through the Southwood High doors. Did I forget to mention that today was my first day of senior year? I'm one of the best students, straight A's and I'm happily on the honor roll although I'm not so peppy. Walking down these very halls gave me the chills. I reached the office and grabbed my schedule along with my locker combination. I walked steadily down the halls to my locker, spinning through to start my pass to my locker. I suddenly felt an unwanted prescience touch against my soft skin. "Hey Riley." The whisper of the devil himself whispered tauntingly into my ear. Sean Evans. Could he be any more stalkerish? I mean I know I've changed my appearance and all but seriously! I spun around on my heel, crossing my arms tightly a crossed my chest. I swallowed hard, not feeling so confident. "What do you want Sean?" I demanded. Talking to him was the last thing I wanted to do. Considering he's already made my life a living hell. "Nice ass." He said with a heavy smirk. He was studying me from head to toe. A designated scowl appeared across my face. "Don't you have anything better to do? Like makeout with Briana or something." I replied harshly. No guy talks to me that way. Like can't you have any respect for women? I spoke too soon. Briana came out of no where, pulling Sean into her face and kissed him endlessly. Briana wanted nothing more then to make my life more miserable then it already is. Guess she learns from the best. "Next time, get a room." And with that I slammed my Locker shut and went into my first hour. PE. I guess you could say I was athletic, I mean I do soccer and softball. Id probably be 400 lbs if I didn't. I had my fingers tightly crossed, hoping Sean wasn't in my gym class. Faith wasn't on my side right now. Mr, Melven told us to get ready since we already received our combinations before school. Although we never got a list of people in our class. I put on some black shorts and my soccer t-shirt and headed outside. Only to be stopped by Sean. "Move." I muttered already angrily. He didn't say one thing. He just kept staring at me. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." I murmured. I cursed a bit under my breath. Today was going to be a very long and rough day.