First Met

Zach's POV:
I gotta run away. I packed a few things. I can buy new stuff anyways. I quietly leave the house and run to the airport. I get my phone out and text Michelle that I'm breaking up with her.
Nathan's POV:
I'm at the airport right now waiting for Preston. I see Preston in the distance..with Brianna...CRAP! I'm gonna have to try and kiss him when he's alone. I see Preston rushing towards me. I run too. Suddenly, someone bumps into me. We plummeted to the floor. Our mouths were close to each other. Why did I feel a connection?
Zach's POV:
I just fell on someone. God, I'm even more embarrassing in public than in videos...
"I am so so sorry, dude!" I apologise, helping him up. He dusts himself off. "It's fine." he smiles. Not gonna lie..he's kinda cute...
He hugs me. WHAT DO I DO?! His hands are wrapped over my shoulders. I winced a little and he immediately steps back. "Bro why'd you wince?" he asks.
"S-Sorry..." I stuttered. I grabbed my phone out my back pocket, shaking. He rolls his eyes and I give him my number.
Nathan's POV:
"Nate, you ok?" Preston asks. I nod my head. I hug Bri then get in their car.
At P and B's house...
"I'm going to take a shower." Preston says. "Ok!" I say. Preston and Bri kiss and Preston heads to the shower.
15 minutes later...
Bri's gone to get shopping. Nows my chance.
I walk in the bathroom and see Preston brushing his hair with a towel around his waist. He sees me and winks. I actually think Preston's my solemate. I slip my hand in his and pin him against the wall. I kiss him passionately. He kisses back. I felt a little connection but not a lot.
His hands slide down my waist.
Brianna walked in on me sliding the towel off Preston's waist, revealing the rest of his stone like abs.
Next thing I knew, Brianna was screaming at us. "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY HUSBAND!" she screeched at me. She turned to Preston. "WHY'D YOU LET HIM KISS YOU?! AND WHY WERE YOU KISSING BACK?"
I run out of the room. I still hear Bri having a go at Preston. I run out of the building.
After running for almost 13 minutes, I run into the dude again. "We seriously need to stop bumping into each other.." I say. He giggles.
I help him up and ask him where he's going. "I booked an apartment here." "Are you on holiday?" I ask. He shakes his head.
He places his hand out. I hold it and he leads me into the hotel. He gets given two room keys one with 203 and one with 204.
He hands me a key. "We can live next to each other!"
I giggle and followed him into the elevator.
The elevator floor was glass..I'm scared of heights...
I feel someone holding my hand. I look who's hand it was. It was the guys hand!
"I'm uhh..scared of heights..." we both sat in unison. We looked at each other shocked and smiled.
He holds me in his arms and breathes steadily. "What's your name?" I ask. His eyes widen and he looked kinda embarrassed.
"I was about to ask you too but I'm shy.."
I giggled. "I'm Nathan." I say. "Aww." he replies. "I'm Zach."
Zach's POV:
In the rooms...
I was in my hotel room. It had a balcony which showed me the pool.
I start unpacking everything.
Nathan knocks on my door. He has black camo shorts on and a light blue shirt on. "Let's go swimming!" he says, smiling. I smile too and followed him. I made sure to lock the door.
Nathan takes off his shirt and runs to the pool and jumps in. There barely was anyone in there. I slide in and hugged him from behind. He giggles.
After an hour, we decided to go out and get some food.
Nathan and I went to a 4.8 rated restaurant. I ordered spaghetti and he ordered a medium steak.
"This is romantic, Zach." Nathan says, grinning.
I gave him one end of a spaghetti noodle and he places it in his mouth. We slowly move towards each other, slurping the noodle both ends.
A smile beams in his face. As we get closer, his eyes slowly closed. So did mine. The noodle breaks as soon we were gonna kiss.
"Aww..." I say, as Nathan and I pull away. "Next time." Nathan says, smiling.

Later...
Nathan and I sit on a brick wall, enjoying some ice cream.
Nathan looks at me and giggles.
I look into his glowing eyes. "Your eyes are glowing silver, Nathan." I say. He looks away, embarrassed. "I'm mostly used to being in the light and when it's dark my eyes do this..." Nathan explains. I turn his head to face me and I stroke his cheek with my empty hand. "Whether they're glowing or not, they're still beautiful to gaze in. He rests his head on my palm and smiles. He closes his eyes and sleeps.
I take his ice cream out of his hand and put it in the bin. I do the same with mine and carry him to him to his apartment.
Nathan's POV:
I wake up in my hotel bed. I heard a loud scream from the other side of the wall. I get scared and run next door.
I knock on Zach's door, scared for my life. "Nathan..it's literally 4 in the mor-"
I cuddled in his chest. He wraps his arms around me. "I heard a scream from the other side of the wall and I got scared.." I explained. He smiles. "Can I sleep with you?" I ask. "Sure." Zach says, smiling.
There was only one bed...
"I'll sleep on the floor! I think you need the bed more than me, Nate." Zach says. I smiled and hugged him.
At 7 am...
I hear ruffling in the bed sheets. I open one eye, tiredly. Zach placed his hands on my waist and they slid up my shirt. He moved closer and his head rests on my chest, right where my heart was. It started beating faster.
I stroked his arm with my other hand and I felt a smile rise on his face.
He wakes up. "Hey.." he says, tiredly. I smile. "Morning, Zach.." I replied.
He gets up and makes us both some coffee.
On the balcony...
"May I ask you something, Zach?" I ask. He nods his head before taking a sip of his coffee. I sigh and ask, "When I hugged you, why did you wince?"
"I'm not comfortable answering that question.." he replies with a straight face.
"Pleaseee!" I beg. "Please don't pressure me." he said, before going to the bathroom.