"Dont mess with a Hunter"

"Tick! Bang, Bong,Bang,Bong" that's my alarm set for 6 30 am. "Get up honey" said Mandy. "Damn...." I said. It was a rainy day, I like rainy days! I basically love water! I went to the kitchen to make some coffee for Mandy and me.

My phone started to ring, it was Clay my best friend. When I answered he sounded tired and agitated. "James...can...can you uh....hear me?" He said. "Yeah Clay! What's wrong!?" "I uh...something happened...I uh...shit I made a mistake!" "What kind of mistake?" I asked. "I can't kill my target!" "What the fuck do you mean you can't kill him!? You know what happens if you let him go?" "I didn't chase him yet! I need you to do it!" "Why?" "Because my target is my....father...."

Then silence surrounded the conversation. "What is he accused of?" I asked "uh....rape..." He said. " What!? Why!?" "Just listen to me ok James!? You know my father better than any one and you know that when he drinks....things go wrong! He can't manage it!" "God Clay! Dead or alive?" "Dead of course" he said. "Ok Clay ill do it, but don't make this a habit ok? Shit! Dame it! That guy is like a father to me! Shit! I'll do my best!" I said.

"Thank you so much James!! You saves my ass! I'll pay you what they were going to pay me!" He said. "Ok, see you tonight at the club". Then I dropped the phone and listened how it punched the grown. I was nervous. "James? Are you ok?" Mandy asked. I couldn't here very well, I had to kill my best friends dad! I mean i know this guy since K4! "James honey! Hello? You there?" "Oh sorry Mandy, I uh...I have business..." "Who?" She asked.

"Uh....listen i ah, I'll finish him and I will tell it to you later ok? Got to go bye I love you!" I put on my cloths, grabed my gun (revolver and shotgun) and dashed out of the house.

I went into the subways because that's were Clays father always was at this time. I still don't understand why will they give Clay this job, and at this time....it was creepy. I heard the train moving, I ran to see If Mr. Samson (Clays father) got into the train or not. He didn't, but i found him.

I didn't wanted he to see me, so I punched him from behind and he rolled down the stairs that led to the next station. This was hard. I hardly know the people I kill, but this one....I even know when he lost his virginity! I can't imagine how hard it was going to be for Clay.

Samson was going to stand up, but before he could, with no hesitation, I shot him in the head with my revolver. Everyone was staring at me, and when the cops were coming I took my patch and said "Bounty Hunter people, nothing to see here! Just business" I took the body and dumped it on the sea, you can do whatever you want with the body, but you need a picture to show that you killed him.

After that I went to the office, I wasn't that happy, but what could I do. Clay was standing there with my money. "I thought I said see you ate the CLUB!" I said. "Hey I know, calm down! I know that this was hard..." "Yeah! Too fucking hard! Look I know it was going to be hard for you! But to me too! Why me huh!? Why me!? Call someone else like Ron or Carlos! But me!? What the f....flah! I can't even look at you! Give me my damn money!"

"Sorry man, really I'm so sorry! Here you go, 5 thousand. Listen please I'm sorry, I owe you one". He said. "Yeah umm sorry dude for screaming...thanks" I took my money and entered the office. When I entered I saw my boss, Hank, talking over the phone.

He entered his office and closes the door, something was wrong. That night I got home at like 7. Mandy was there changing for the club. "Hey honey!" I said. "Hey! Can you explain what happened?" She sounded angry, she doesn't like things like what I did.

"Listen, they gave a guy to Clay that he just couldn't take, so he called me asking if I could take him down, I said yes" "who was the guy?" "Uh....his father..." "Oh my god! Accused of?" "Rape....but i didn't torture him, I just hit on the head, he fell down and boom" "wow, we'll I'm sorry, but hey, the club will get all of that out! Come on"

It was Friday, every Friday we would go to the Joe's Club! It was a great place to hang out. When we got there we saw our friends sitting in our classical couch, we ordered some drinks and started to gamble. Clay wasn't here yet. Then I got a text on my phone, it was from Clay.

"GET OUT NOW! THE MOB WNATS TO BLOW UP THE CLUB!!"

I was worried, I didn't wanted to alarm any one so I went out, I said I wanted to go to the bathroom. The mob of today is worst, if a guy owes money to someone in the mob, and he Owned the place, the mob will just blow up your place, with or without people.

When I was out i saw a mob member. "We'll well well, look a hunter!" He said, then more mob members appeared. "Listen I don't want any trouble and you better leave the club alone" i said, "This is between me and the owner so leave us alone!" Said a member. "Just come to us and we'll fix it!" I said. "Yeah hunters, you guys do a horrible job!" "Oh do we?" And before he took his gun I punched him and knocked out all of the other members!

"Don't mess up with a Hunter bitch!" I said and walked away. When I entered again my friends asked what happened, I told them because what's there to hide, but after this I got another message from Caly.

" YOU DID GOOD I GUESS, BUT THERE ARE MORE COMING!"

That was weird, so I called him.

" Where are you?" I asked

"Can't talk right now, I have targets, mob targets, I can hear everything they are saying, i will take them down so the cant get to the club, see ya later!"

Clay is not that good in fight, yeah in a gun fire, but not fights, and mob guys are big on him....I was worried.