A Night Alone (Lizzie)

It was one of the few nights that Josie had the room all to herself. Lizzie didn't spend most of her time in their room, but Josie was being cautious because her and Hope had been caught before- an incident that Lizzie never let her live down. Lizzie was out with whichever guy she was interested in this week and told Josie not to wait up for her. So she invited Hope to come over and watch a movie.

*****

They ended up watching only the first few minutes of the movie before Hope was on her. Hope wasn't always the one to initiate, but she was more confident than Josie, especially tonight when they had the room to themselves. They were on Josie's bed, with Hope on top of her, kissing her desperately. They haven't had much alone time lately with all the monsters running around, and they are hormonal teenagers after all.

Hope was cupping her face with one hand and holding herself up with the other before her hand started wandering lower. She broke the kiss before doing anything to look at Josie and silently ask permission. Josie nodded, a slow but firm nod, and Hope could hear her quickening heartbeat even if she tried to act calm and confident.

Hope's hand found the bottom of her shirt and pulled up, exposing her stomach. It wasn't the first time she had been exposed in front of her, but she was still a bit self-conscious. The look on Hope's face made her more confident, so she rolled them over so she was on top and pulled her own shirt off. Hope sat up slightly and did the same for hers.

Josie then kissed her again, loving the skin to skin contact. Hope's hands were on her back, finding and unhooking her bra. Josie pulled her bra all the way off and threw it on the floor. They just looked into each other's eyes for a second, and time seemed to stop. There were no monsters threatening the school. There was no Lizzie drama. It was just them. Hope finally felt safe. She felt loved.

They kissed again, this time Josie initiating. She situated herself so that one leg slipped between Hope's legs. Even though they both had jeans on, Hope could feel some pressure. Josie started rocking her body slowly, her leg making contact with Hope, making her moan lowly. It wasn't enough pressure for Hope, though. She reached down to unbutton her pants and Josie lifted herself off to give her room to take her pants off.

Josie took that opportunity to take hers off as well. When that was done Josie was on Hope again, grinding into her. Hope could hear a noise coming from outside the room, which she thought was strange because it was past curfew- a curfew that she regularly broke, but it was strange nonetheless. She tried to focus on Josie, who's hand was tracing up her stomach, moving to cup her—

The door swung open suddenly and the girls sprung apart, Josie nearly falling off the bed.

"Oh my god!" Lizzie shouted and turned away quickly. Josie scrambled to pull the blanket over them both.

"What are you doing here?" Josie whisper-yelled, as to not wake up the neighbors.

"What am I—What is she doing here? This is my room, too."

"I'm—" Hope started.

"I don't care. Just get your clothes and leave."

It was then that Hope noticed that Lizzie's eyes were puffy and some mascara ran down her cheeks. She decided that she wasn't going to start something with her while she was already going through something.

Lizzie closed the door and turned around as Hope dressed. Before she left, she gave a blushing Josie a kiss on the cheek. She lingered there for a moment.

"To be continued," she whispered. Josie shivered.

"Can you hurry up," Lizzie said, still turned.

"Okay, I'm leaving."

Hope made her way back to her room as Lizzie cried to Josie about being rejected again.

*****