Untitled Part 204

The field was well lit by the light of the rising night moon. All the stars shone in the sky. The three thousand soldiers almost surrounded Oguz, who was standing in the middle. The wind hovered his three-part cloak. The silver light of the moon shone on the blades attached to its bottom.

In the distance, about two hundred steps from the huge circle of three thousand soldiers, there are also beautifully painted bodies in a circle, whose faces could not be seen from the figures. They were twelve times seven, and no one knew their names here. They stood one behind the other about seven steps in a straight line. Fires in front of them.

As they saw Eskam, they sat down and then fell into reverence. They all thought of the otherworld. Their fires were started by young taltos.

Eskam stopped in front of Oguz. Next to him is Platinum. Behind them was Flavius, and slowly the braver arrived from the Council of War.

- It's there. Waiting for you. Eskam's voice sounded kind. "Perhaps you were scared of a young man whose news preceded him?"

- No! At the same time as the answer, Platinum set off for Oguz. - Look at Taltos. You will soon be doomed. I will cut off his head next to yours on the walls of Rome!

- What's going on, Oskam? "Flavius' question was uncertain."

- Rome must be cleansed of these. But not only Rome is Flavius, but the whole known world, otherwise the destruction of mankind is inevitable.

What followed was something the human eye had never seen before. My device's plan seemed to work. Platinum walked in front of Oguz. At the command of Gork, who stood on the other side of Attila's camp, the dazed soldiers of Taltos closed the inner circle of mighty men. They touched their square shields attached to their backs, looted by the Romans, and then sat on the ground. The huge arena made of shields was a beautiful sight. Well, what happened next.

From the right had already arrived the three hundred druids, who also formed a circle about fifty steps away from the soldiers. Simultaneously with them came three hundred shamans from the left, who beat their drums softly. It's like listening to a heartbeat. Who watched this and listened so he could feel it.

From above, the sight with the fire of the twelve-seven taltos acted as if the night had shone on the earth and its rays visible.

In the otherworld, on the Mount of Kings, Nimrod looked calmly at the sky and waited. When he saw the twelve-branched sun set from the dark skies, he nodded. He looked at the dark figure next to him and said:

- The gateway is ready. They will open soon. So let's get ready. If we are to perish for the living, let us do it with dignity, in battle. As always.

The dark figure nodded, then took off and flew over the huge battlefield. There, as if on command, several black-winged figures began to gather. The king of kings hurried, then sat on a horse in front of the huge castle gates. He drew his sword and gestured toward the huge battlefield.