Prologue

Spencer's Past
  Spencer was always such a beautiful, kind, and smart girl. She loved to help people feeling she is making friends. She also feels alone and like there is no one there for her. She wants to talk to people but she can't. She lives under her sister Melissa's shadow. Her parents are smart badass lawyers and expect her to be the same. She always feels like she is never enough. The stress is beating on her.
  She messed up a while ago and just doesn't feel like anyone would ever feel anything about her. She is always wanting to get out of her house but focuses on school because she is sometimes all alone. That's why she loves to read books it gets her out of her stressful world. It makes her feel like she can fall in love and just makes her smile and happy.

Toby's past
  Toby was always a cute guy and he was so smart but throughout time he kinda drifted because he became closed off. Toby and his mother Marion were so close and happy. It was all great til she was pregnant and lost the baby and her life. Toby was so upset and broken. Months later he finally got over it when his dad Steven (don't know his dad's real name) mentioned he has taken a liking to someone new. About after a year they were engaged and married. Toby gained a stepmom and stepsister.
   Toby stepsister, Jenna, liked Toby in a very unsibling like way. Toby couldn't do or say anything about it or else. Jenna would tell their parents that he was forcing himself on her. Toby was hurt and saw his dad was happy and didn't want to ruin that so he became closed off and didn't really talk to anyone. He tried his best but what happens when the smart girl meets the damaged boy.

Not that cliche and will go slow with romance and updates although i might get a regular updating schedule with either twice a week or once a week.