My Life

Y/N's  POV                                  

       I'm so tired. I can't take it anymore. Why should I stay alive any longer?

The questions in my mind linger as time flies by.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

As it continues, flashbacks of certain scenes fill up my mind.

"You're such a useless child!"

"Why can't you have more emotion around us?"

"You're a disappointment."

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" I scream as I wake up.
Seems like another one of those dreams. It gets so old so easily, yet, it never fails to put dread and sadness into me.

"Im so tired.."

It's funny how I just woke up and already feel like I have no energy to face the world in front of me already.  This life sucks. I knew if I died, it would've been intentionally.

"I should get going.." I get out of bed and start to walk towards my small bathroom.

"This bathroom is filthy, I'll have to clean it later." I brush my teeth, then wash my face. I grab the towel nearest to me and dry my face.

I guess it's time to go to work.

I walk out of the bathroom and start to dress up. After dressing up, I see that there's only 30 minutes left before I have to go.

"Might as well enjoy my extra time." I say as I get on my computer and start playing Genshin.

Genshin starts loading up and I get some snacks to help myself to while playing. "It's such a relief I got out of that house, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy myself like this." I sigh.

Once Genshin was done, I clicked my mouse button to start the game. Once I started, I see my main, Lumine.

"I really need to main some other characters..I know that I'm too lazy to gather some materials, but this is just plain pathetic." The thought of gathering up materials for leveling and ascending my characters makes me shiver, I spend 5 hours a day on this game but I can't even manage to get more crystal chunks and more flowers to ascend my other characters.

I sigh as I switch to Chongyun and start a mini-simp moment.

"Chongyun, my bby, AAAAAAAAGH why u gotta be so cute!" I take more than 10 screenshots of chongyun eating his popsicle.

'I have to focus, I need to get more materials'
'BUT HE'S SO CUTE-'
'NO! We will not think about this right now!'

I go to Venti's anemo statues and collect the Whirlwind Asters around the statues. After, I go to Mondstadt to look for an alchemy table to craft some masks, crystal chunks, and elixirs.

After almost 30 minutes trying to gather materials, I realize that it's almost time for work.

"Ah! Shoot, I gotta go!" I turn off my PC and start running to the door where my bag is. I head out the door after getting my bag and run towards the bus stop, it seems like I'm right on time because the bus pulls up and opens it's doors. I take my wallet and pay, then go to the seat at the back.