Where am I?

"AHHHHHH!"

______________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

______________________________________________________________

"Where am I?"

 I feel a light breeze and look around only to be found on the beach.

'Since when did I walk to the beach today? Slowly, I started to recall my memories. The gunshot... Wasn't I meant to be in a hospital?!

I look around once more for awareness of my surroundings only to find a figure on the sand, laying down.

Startled, I run over to the figure and start to identify their pulse. "The pulse is definitely alive... " I mumble.

I sigh in relief.

The unconscious person started to regain consciousness and groan in pain. They get up and rub their back in pain.

"Crap, that hurts my ass... " They spoke, with a pained voice.

I snicker at their foul but humorous language. They lay their eyes on me. At first they look puzzled, however the puzzled complexion turns into a gleeful expression.

"Hi! I'm Aether! Who are you?" They speak.

"I'm uhh...Y/N." I reply, hesitating a bit.

I try to communicate with them. First of all, their pronouns. "What are your pronouns, if I may ask? "

"Oh! I'm a He/They!" Aether replies. "What are your pronouns? "

"I am [pronouns]." I look around a bit while answering.

'This place looks slightly familiar, I mean, the sand, the ocean, and most of all, the person in front of me.' I take one more look around and start to see the scenery in a new light. 

The leaves falling onto the ocean, the sand slightly being blown away by the wind, and a peculiar fish that seems to be drowning.

'Wait...fish don't drown..' I take a closer look.

'IT'S PAIMON!'

"AETHER! DO YOU SEE THAT THING OVER THERE?" I point towards Paimon.

"What IS that?" Aether quizzically exclaims

I run over and swam to Paimon. Swimming back to the shore with her in my arms.

As soon as I get back on shore, Aether makes his way to me.