Dreams

Dreams, a word with so many meanings... a dream could be a dessert, or when we sleep or even when we see something ideal, perfect. But I'm here to talk about those we daydream about, that car, that dream house, that trip... Goals, objectives and dreams, each of these has a different classification and meaning for me. First comes the objectives, something easier to achieve, long, medium and short term, an example, goes to the market weekly. Then come the goals, some say they are the most difficult to achieve, I like to think they are challenges, small and mediums, that require greater effort than an objective. Body goals, saving money or to stop or create a habit, require extra attention.

Already dreams... these are almost impossible. Walt Disney and Mary Poppins weren't wrong when they said, respectively: "If you can dream it, you can do it." and "Everything is possible, even the impossible.". This quote looks like coming out of dairy tales, where everything happens, but they just made us realize that we need hope, believe everything will work, at the right time. I'm on the second year of college and one of my dreams is to graduate, I dream about to be a mother someday. We gotta work hard to achieve our dreams, they're not easy. One time, someone asked what moved me, as a good biology student, I answered that was ATP (energy), the person laughed and rephrased the question: what moves you? As soul? What makes you get up from the bed every day?

"What makes you get up from the bed every day?",  that day I answered that was joy, love and nature. After a couple of days, I found myself in a situation that made me very thoughtful and couldn't make a decision. That  night, this question came to my head, and everything made sense. Dreams. They move me. They make me get up from the bed, go study and chase him. That's it. Dreams move me. 

Don't give up! As hard it is, don't give up!