the beginning

I was forever waiting for this day to finally meet him.

My internet lover,he was everything and more.We had started talking in the beginning of the lockdown, getting to know each other and we'll one thing leeds to another .We were in a relationship for over a month already. I sneaked out only to see him.Honestly it was worth it,he made me feel so special and good to myself,and i didn't feeled like that often .
I just waited half an hour to finally meet him in the Forest. When he arrived i shyly hugged him. After a while we got to where we wanted to go. I sat on his lap and we stayed that way for a while. I later started kissing him over and over, kissing him with tongue and starting my hip against his over and over To move . At this point I just wanted to be taken through by him. I stretched a little and whispered in his ear I said:"daddy please fuck me hard rn".
After saying that, it wasn't long before I felt a finger in my skirt slowly rubbing against my underwear.Then I stretched my hips towards him more and more. Whereupon he said :"so wet for your daddy, you can't wait any longer or kitten?" Before I knew it, Was a finger in me.then I moaned slightly. Encouraged by my moaning, he began to apply light pressure on my clit. I moaned louder for all the answers.When I was about to come he stopped and pulls his finger out of me. I asked him:" daddy why did you stop?" He answers :"because you won't come for me".He pulled his pants and boxer down a bit, pointed to his dick and said show me what your pretty mouth can do! I slowly got down on my knees, licking its entire length once, placed little kisses all over the place. getting impatient he took the back of his head and pressed me with a jerk on his boner. When I got used to it I started to close it with my tongue play around. He starts slipping several deep moans. Encouraged by his moaning, I began to take on his cock and made slight swallowing movements. With these movements, shortly afterwards he combed it in my mund.Since I am a good kitten I swallowed everything. He pulled me up again, turned me around so that my back was facing him.And penetrated my pussy in one powerful push.Due to the sudden tightness he groaned, I also moaned loudly. I was screaming:" faster daddy." He let go of my hips for a brief moment to slap my ass.Because of the sudden pain, I moaned even louder.After a while I said that I was about to come.After that he put additional pressure on my clit with his finger. I narrowed my walls around him when I came with a high moan. In response, he also came deep inside me.He turned me around again and licked me clean.
We got dressed again and then it was time to say goodbye. we shared a sweet kiss and then it was gone.We continued to write and hope to meet again.

To be continued