story one:

Its Sunday ,the last day i were on vacation with my best friend.I really wish sometimes he was more than just my best friend,he is nice and nows what i can't tell anybody else. He doesn't know what i dreamed every night of.i know that i am clumsy and that i can be extremely adorable. I can be myself don't have to hide away my freakyness.And even when he doesn't tell me ,he can get pretty mad at me when i tell him that i am not pretty.

”Hey didn't we wanted to go to the beach?” I ask him quietly ,if he knows what i really want to do there,after I stepped into his room. He looked down on me and nodded slightly" yes of course just give me a sec" i still stand there and just looked at him .//why does he have to be shirtless// i thought too myself.now i noticed that he was looking at me aswell with his head slightly tilted as he was probably thinking to himself. Then he stood up,took his shirt and putting it on. He probably will notice my eyes that never Left him no matter what he did.i still stood there when he was pushing me softly to the side as he got downstairs. After a while  he yelled "didn't you just asked me to go to the strand?!". I just hoped he didn't noticed that i got red and in a second i was beside him.

  Not much later we were at the beach,and just now it started to rain ,but we both didn't really cared about it. He throwed his shirt in the sand and jumped into the water. While i was standing there mesmerized from the view.so i just stood still and watched him .he suddenly started to talk. He said:“nency come in its warm."  He giggled as i was going on with my standing ovation. He seemed like he decided to get out in that second. He must have felt my eyes wander over his body again. In the corner of my eye i saw him rolling his eyes,when he suddenly grabed my ass and whispered "jump" in my ear . without thinking anymore i just did what he asked me .he slowly starts getting back in the water with my legs wrapped around his waist. In that moment i decided to tease him abit so i lightly kissed his neck. I didn't thought he will get ever flustered, he looked into my face. I couldn't hide my smile faster enough, but he smiled aswell and then our faces got closer and closer before I stopped inches away from him . just to see what he would do,i also but my best brat face on to make sure he was getting mad at me.

He took the opportunity to grab my neck and looked me deadly in my eyes like he didn't had emotions. Then he told me:"don't try to play with me little one" and  holly shit that really got me wishing even more that he will fuck me right now. He started kissing me at first slow but got faster. Our mouths were moving in sinc so I tried to tongue kiss him, i tried to be dominant but he answered that with some slaps on my ass. I moaned in pleasure and he took that as an opportunity to get control.He  must know how much I enjoyed it.

We kissed for a while before I had to take a big breath. He laughed a little at me and then i start kissing him again. I won't regret to admit that he makes me fucking horny. I really hope he is feeling the same. He slowly starts getting back to the sand and pushed me onto the blanket. I was a bit shy so I looked at him again.he kissed me short and then down to my neck. // Please rail me now// i thought. He wispered with a grin:"i won't be soft on you like you stupid boyfriend. I Know exactly what you want little slut..............my little slut.: My eyes opened wide while he took time to slide every piece of clothing of my  body.i mean i was not wearing much just a bikini.,he kissed me again.  I instantly smiled at him,and he was kissing me just way too slow before getting from my lips to my neck down to my body. I felt better than i have ever felt with my boyfriend. But i got no time to think about him  as my daddy Left marks all over me. I was not holding my moans in as i were struck with pleasure.he  moved down to my thighs spreading them to kiss all around my vagina before he left a kiss in my clit. I answered that with a loud moan// what is he doing with me how can he make me feel better than my boyfriend//  He moved up again to kiss me once. I got even more wet when he told me:"i don't care if you're ready so just scream if you can't handle it" before I could even reply to that his hand were around my throat. He just keeps getting me wetter when he added:"oh no you aren't allowed to say anything shut the fuck up all i want to hear from you is your sweat moaning!"
So I just nodded not even Prepared what he would do to me. He started teasing me again by slowly massaging my  clitoris and put two finger  in me trusting hart,he wasn't gentle for sure but i really liked it.after a while i was close to my first organism ,my legs starting to shake he just stopped, i moaned out of unpleasured,he let my throat go ,looked in my eyes and growled:" what do you want?"i looked mad at him and  blurred out:"just fuck me already!"as a consequence he slapped me hard on my breast,i moaned in response. He had to laugh at that but then looked with a dead stare in the eyes. His hand hit my throat again,i jumped abit and the he told me with a dark voice:"you know how you have to call me little slut"i whispered in my brat voice “ make me !” he just laughed at her “for sure slut” and turned me around my ass to him and pushed my  upper body down into the blanket grabbed my hair hard and then five hard slaps while i just moaned with pleasure after the last slap i moaned loudly “fuck me daddy!” he grimed “all what you want your pathetic slut!” and then he  slapped me  again before he thrust hard in me and moaned dark. He fucked me  rough while pulling my hair nearly out and slapping both of my ass cheeks deadly red. I fucking loved it . After i came 
with the legs shaking,He pushed me  down from his  cock and turned me around. And said: “look at you how pathetic you are Cuming while your best friend fucks you, I told you I know what you like” i nodded “yes you did “i muttered exhausted.

He slapped   hard on my  other breast this time and i  understood directly what he  meant “ daddy” i said and he smiled and grabbed my cheek “good girl “ He told me.he kissed me and then stood up and grabbed his backpack “ hands “ he told me  and i directly did what he  said so that he can tie my hands together “ good girl “he whispered quietly and it made him   happy when he had to smile at that he probably saw that i was proud on that. i really wondered what else he would do to me.he grabbed his knife out of his backpack and look at me.i looked at it then at him and spreaded my  legs, he giggled shortly and then get back to me and slowly get with the point of the knife down my  body without cutting me.i was really wanting more and more that he was doing something with the knife. then he finally made a first small cut in my  breast and licked the blood of me and kissed me so i  could taste it by my  own then he looked in my  eyes before he get me a new kind of mark. His name deadly bloody on my  stomach all around he is making new cuts and he licked it up then. He is  slowly thrusting  with the knife handle in me. And to my surprise i was liking it more like loving it, and rubbed my clit hard every time i  came and tried to close my  legs the knife make small cuts in my thighs. After five more hard orgasms he pushed the knife back out and licked my  wet vagina i couldn't stop moaning in pleasure and after he licked my  clit i came again with a loud scream. He stopped to take a look at my body who is shaking of organism.i was done for sure i  tried to breath to calm down, but he kissed me hard and long after that i was really exhausted and he  put the things back in the backpack but left me tied up i  wiggled a  little bit out of nervousity and he  looked down on his artwork,my  naked body before  lifting me  up and carried me back to the house.
We got a  lovely shower and afterwards he  put me in his bed just with one of his shirts on and  fall as sleep fast while he holds  me close to him in his arms.