2️⃣ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏʀ.....

Shivaay sat alone in his messy room, his eyes bloodshot and filled with tears. The anguish within him overflowed, streaming down his face like a river breaking through a dam. His mind replayed the conversation he had with the doctor, a conversation that had left him shattered.

Doctor: "Shivaay, your heart condition has reached a critical stage..."

The conversation muted, as Shivaay struggled to comprehend the severity of his condition. Fear gripped his heart, knowing that he held a devastating secret.

Shivaay whispered to himself, "No, doctor, I can't inform them in this situation."

The doctor's voice resonated with concern, urging him to understand his fragile state. But Shivaay's mind was clouded with the weight of his decision, and the conversation muted once again.

The doctor persisted, "But I strongly advise you to have a relative with you during your appointments."

Shivaay's voice trembled as he replied, "Doctor, please understand. I can't let my family know about this. Not until I gather the strength to tell them that... that I will only be a visitor for a limited number of months."

The doctor empathetically tried to reassure him, "Don't think like that, Shivaay. If we perform the surgery at the right time, there's a chance you can be saved."

Shivaay's voice cracked with desperation, "Can you give me a 100% guarantee?"

The doctor paused, his silence saying more than words ever could.

Shivaay's sorrowful tone filled the room, "I'm sorry, doctor. I can't take any risk. I want to spend some time with my family, cherishing the moments we have left."

The room fell silent, the weight of the unspoken truth hanging heavily in the air. Shivaay understood the preciousness of time and the need to keep his family blissfully unaware of his condition.
He knew he had limited time, and he wanted to cherish every moment with his loved ones without the shadow of impending loss hanging over them.

Shivaay's heart ached at the thought of leaving his family behind, but he hoped that by shielding them from the truth, he could preserve their happiness for a little longer. Little did he know that his decision would set in motion a series of events that would test his resolve, challenge his relationships, and ultimately redefine the meaning of family in the face of adversity.