ch 15: Morning time

Loona woke up from her sleep and sat up to stretch. When she was done she looked at Lincoln who was still sleeping. She could tell something was bugging him by his facial expressions and plus he was trembling as well. Loona decided to wake him up by gently kissing him on the head. "Loona?" Lincoln asked tiredly. "Rise and shine sleepy head." Loona said as she sat on top of him. "Good morning to you as well." Lincoln said as he rubbed her thighs. "DAMN IT ANGEL STOP PUTTING YOUR SEX TOYS IN MY DRESSER DRAWERS!" Vaggie said infuriated. "Oh babe you should thank me I know you've been wanting to shove multiple dildos up your asshole you freaky bitch." Angel Dust shouted out to her. "SHOVE THEM UP MY WHAT NOW!?" Vaggie screamed infuriated. Lincoln and Loona broke out laughing. "Damn she's toxic." Loona said. "Oh I know for a fact that you two will become really close friends." Lincoln said with a chuckle. "What makes you say that?" "Well she's toxic and I know damn well your just as if not more toxic then her." Lincoln told her. "Why would you think I'm toxic?" She replied. "Come on you know why." Lincoln told her. "And I know you're a kinky girl who would enjoy having a dildo shoved up your ass." Lincoln told her with a smirk. "Now why would I want to shove a dildo up my ass when I have the real thing right here?" Loona asked as she groped Lincoln's private part. "Oh you naughty girl." Lincoln told her as he picked her up and walked them both to the bathroom. Once they got into the bathroom Loona took her clothes off and turned on the shower. Lincoln couldn't help but stare at her big ass. Loona could tell Lincoln was staring at her. "Lincoln I know my ass is pleasing to look at but now is not the time." Loona told him as turned her head to look at Lincoln. "Oh what you can grab my dick but I cant look at your ass?" Lincoln asked her in defense as he took off his clothes and got in the shower. Loona smirked a little and went to looked up at Lincoln but froze and stared at him wide eyed. "Jesus fuck I didn't think he be that huge!" Loona told herself as she kept staring at him. "Loona I know my dick is pleasing to look at but now is not the time." Lincoln told her with a smirk. "How dare you use my words against me." Loona told him as she got in the bath tub. Lincoln grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted a handful of shampoo. "Could you turn around please." Lincoln said Loona. Loona turned around so her back was facing him. "Wait your not telling me to turn around so you can stare at my ass are you?" Loona asked him. "Nooooo." Lincoln told her as he glanced down at her ass. "You are staring at my ass you little shit." Loona jokenly said as she spun around and lightly bopped Lincoln on the nose. "Well in my defense you shouldn't have mentioned it." Lincoln told her as he placed the shampoo in her hair. "And besides you have no room to talk any more since your eyeing my dick as we speak. Lincoln told her. Loona looked up at him her face was red. "You look so cute when you're blushing." Lincoln told her with a chuckle. "Oh shut the hell up I am NOT cute!" Loona said as she lightly pushed Lincoln away. "You're even MORE cuter when you're mad." Lincoln told her with a laugh. "Let's see if your laughing when I shove my foot up your ass!" Loona told him as she growled at him. "Ok ok fine you win." Lincoln said in defeat. Loona rolled her eyes and turned off the water. "Damn you goth girls are so damn toxic." Lincoln said with a chuckle as he got out of the shower and got dried off and got dressed. "Just don't call me the C word." Loona told him as she dried herself off. "Or what? Cutie pie." Lincoln said into her ear and kissed her on the cheek before running out the bathroom. Loona then snapped. It was one thing to call her cute but adding pie at the end is the icing on the cake for her. She took her towel and whipped Lincoln in the butt before he could run out of the bathroom. "Ow fuck!" Lincoln said as rubbed where he got hit. "Wanna call me that again? "After that of course not." Lincoln said. "Good." She said as she started getting dressed. "Well anyways see you out in the lobby cutie pie!" Lincoln told her as he bolted away from the door. "LINCOLN!?" Loona shouted at him as he ran out of there room and down to the lobby laughing out loud. "Boy's will be boy's." Loona said in annoyance as she continued getting ready for the day.

TO BE CONTINUED