𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

[Name], 8 years old.

[Name] ran towards her brother with a smile.

"Schlatt! Schlatt, look at what Puffy found!" [Name] called out excitedly. Schlatt turned around to see [Name] barreling towards him, Puffy not too far behind. As they approached Schlatt, Puffy nearly tripped but righted herself in time. The younger girl opened her clasped hands to reveal a baby duck looking terrified from all of the movement and excitement.

"What do you think we should name him!" Puffy said, still looking at the duck with an immense amount of admiration.

Schlatt scoffed, "You can't keep the thing Puffy, it has a mom, don't you think it would miss its mom?"

"Well it's mommy wasn't anywhere nearby, [Name] and I looked everywhere!"

"Well... how about we keep it for a little while? We can look for its family tomorrow," [Name] tried compromising.

"I guess that's alright," Schlatt huffed in defeat as he started to walk back home, Puffy started following but [Name] called out for her, causing Puffy to turn around.

"I think Bubbles is a good name," [Name] said, smiling softly. Puffy's whole face immediately brightened. 

"I love it! Thanks, little sis!" Puffy threw her arms around [Name], both of them laughing as they followed after their big brother.

----------

[Name], 16 years old

[Name] sat on the floor with Puffy, as [Name] braided Puffy's long white hair.

"Hey [Name]?"

"Mhm?"

"Do you think I look good with the horns? I know they're more of Schlatt's thing but..."

[Name] chuckled lightly at her sister's insecurities, finding it funny how someone so beautiful, on the inside and out, could possibly see any flaw in themselves.

"They look amazing on you Puffy, and they're still growing so just give them some time," [Name] said as she wrapped her arms around Puffy's shoulders.

"[Name]'s right you know," Schlatt said from the doorway, as he walked in and sat on the ground.

"Come to get your hair braided, brother dearest?" [Name] teased.

"Hey, you're next with the horns you know. And I'm not gonna say they look good on you, because they probably won't," Schlatt rolled his eyes. [Name] faked offense, putting her hand on her heart dramatically.

"You wound me!" [Name] said, throwing a pillow at Schlatt's face. The siblings all laughed as [Name] finished tying Puffy's hair.

"I'm sure you'll look great [Name]," Puffy said kindly.

"Don't fill her head with nonsense, Puffy!" Schlatt laughed.

[Name] got up and tackled her older brother.

"Get off, you brat!"

"Say you love me and I'll get off!"

"No."

"Say it!"