The Box

The first thing someone looks at when they wake up is the time. Accept for me there seems to be nothing. Everything is dark I can't see anything around me. The only thing I can see is that I'm in a box with metal walls there looks to be no way out. Where am I? Where is my family? Wait why can I not remember my family. WHO AM I? My heart is racing  and my lungs hurt. I'm having a panic attack.

I must have passed out because when I woke up the box had stop moving. I could hear a bunch of voices around me. I saw a crack of light and before I knew it I was shielding my eyes from the sun.

"Bloody hell, it's a girl." A tall boy with dirty blonde hair who looked to be about 17 was racing towards me. I looked up and saw about 40 guys surrounding the cage I was in.

" I call dibs!" A boy with eyebrows about to touch his hairline was calling dibs on me.

I just looked at them in disgust. They were all glaring at me like I was a piece of meat. A rope was then tossed down to me and I was lifted out of the box.

"Hello greenie! I'm newt!" The tall somewhat handsome blonde greeted me.

I just stared at him. I did not want to be here. Well I do not know exactly where I am but being surrounded by 40 guys after not remembering who I was didn't seem ideal. I wanted to leave. I wanted my family.

Before I knew it I sprinted away from the guys and was heading towards what looked like doors. I ran as fast as I could which was surprisingly pretty fast.

" Looks like we got a feisty one boys!" I didn't know who said that but before I knew it about 10 guys chased me. Newt and a tall Asian boy in the front leading the pack.

I could feel my forehead hit the ground. It didn't hurt too bad since I was surrounded by tall grass. I looked up and saw that the Blondie had tackled me. He pinned my arms above my head so I couldn't fight back.

"You are pretty fast, but not fast enough," he smirked but I was paying attention to his accent.

"Get off of me you smell like shit" I didn't mean to come off as rude but I don't know who this guy is.

" Wow greenie you are pretty fast. You might make a good runner, my name is Minho. I would shake your hand but you look a little occupied," he winked at Newt.

" As much as I enjoyed pinning you down when I let you go do you promise not to run?" I nodded because his knees were jammed into my abdomen.

Minho asked what my name was, but I could not remember. I had a name flash in my head. I blonde women in a fancy lab coat had said what I believe my name is. HOPE.

" My name. My name is Hope," I was excited that I remembered my name, but that faded once
I realized that's all I remembered.

"Welcome to the glade Hope," Newt smirked as he welcomed me.