Chapter 21

I haven't talked to Normani in about two months. Is it killing me yes but will I admit it no.

I was getting dressed for the concert we were having tonight. It was with a bunch of other artist but we weren't complaining. As I finished getting dressed Becky called me. I picked it up and put it to my ear.

" Hey what's up" I said.

Becky and I have formed an actual friendship despite us fake dating.

" Hey your preforming today right" she asked.

" Yeah why what's up" I said.

" Well I know how you been all sad kind of because of the whole Normani thing and I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out afterwards" she said.

" Um I don't think I'm doing anything so sure" I said fixing my jacket.

" okay cool I'll text you where to meet me later" she said then hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out my room. The boys were wrestling each other in the livingroom. I chuckled.

" Y'all ready to go" i asked.

They all looked at me and nodded getting off the floor and we walked out to the car.

When we got to the venue there were Paps and fans everywhere. We were kind of late but a group took our sound check time to give us more time to get here apparently.

I was walking away from the vending machine when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Perrie.

" Oh hey y/n" she said checking me out.

" Wassup" i said going to move out the way but she stopped me.

" How you been" she asked biting her lip.

" Cool now can you move" i said trying to go around her but another voice stopped me.

" Hey y/n dawg is that you" I heard Dinah say.

I groaned and turned around to see fifth Harmony looking at me.

" Wassup Dj" I said with a small smile.

I turned back to Perrie.

" Can we talk" she asked quietly touching my shoulder.

" Um didn't you che-"

Someone tapping my shoulder stopped me from talking. I turned to see Normani standing behind me.

" If your not too busy I was wondering if we could talk really quick" she said barley above a whisper.

I groaned and looked at the two girls.

" I don't want to talk to you Perrie so stop it" i said moving her hand off my shoulder. " and you why should I talk to you.. For what so you can reject me properly this time I'm good" i said rolling my eyes.

" No I-"

" Y/n mate we have sound check" Liams voice boomed.

I looked around Perrie and gave him a thumbs up.

" Now if you can excuse me you two I got shit to do" I said walking away from the girls.

I walked to Liam and he wrapped his arm around me then we walked to the stage.

" Thank you" i mumbled letting out a breath.

" You handled it better than we thought you were going to but I knew you needed to get out of that situation" he said.

A/n

Fill chapter

That's why it's short they'll be a longer one soon