Daichi x reader (fluff)

(Once again I'm not very good at this stuff but if you like it that's fine☺️)

You and Daichi have been dating for about 5 months and he wanted to show you how much he loves you.After practice he walked up to you "h-hey Y/N"
He wasn't acting normal he was quite shy. You found it cute but unusual. " Hey Daichi you ok" you say wondering if he's ok. You really did care for him a lot. Always worrying about him and if he's really happy with you. "Yeah everything's fine I was just wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me. Just to relax from all this" you where quite happy going somewhere with the love of your life so you happily accepted. Daichi smiled at your response then he took your hand and took you to the mystery place for what you where assuming was a date.

-Time skip-

It's been a few minutes since you left the gym with Daichi but before you knew it you two arrived at your destination. Your eyes widened in shock the place was beautiful

^ Something like thisDaichi looked at you " What's wrong? D-do you not like it" "No Daichi I love it it's wonderful thank you" you gave him a small kiss on the cheek

Daichi looked at you " What's wrong? D-do you not like it" "No Daichi I love it it's wonderful thank you" you gave him a small kiss on the cheek. He blushed he loved it when you gave small delicate kisses they always made him feel warm and reassured about himself. He smiled and pulled you to a spot which he set up himself. It was nicely set up and had all your favorite foods. Daichi new you so well. He made sure he knew as much as possible about you that way he wouldn't be scared he forgot something. You sat down with Daichi next to you. You lay your head on his lap and he lightly pets you then started to give you small kisses until he reached your lips. He stared at you to make sure he could even though he's done it a million times before. You gave him a nod as he lightly kissed your lips. It was a passionate kiss. You both pulled away and he spoke " Y/N I love you with all my heart and I never want you to think otherwise. I know sometimes you get insecure about weather or not your good enough for me and that you do your best to make me happy all the time. But I want you to know that you have a special place in my heart that only you can have and no one else can take that place. Please stop beating your self up trying to make yourself perfect just so everyone else can like you. You're perfect the way you are and that will never change. I love you so much and hate to see you in pain but I thought I would take you here so you could relax and I could remind you how much you really mean to me. I love you" You were shook the only words that came out of your mouth was " I-I love you to Daichi" He smiled and gave you another passionate kiss and until it reached midnight you two stayed there and cuddled making each other feel safe.

( First story hope you liked it next is suga I'm going to try and do daily posts but some might be late depending on how busy I am anyway hope you people liked it byeeee)