1 Crushed Like Ice

Jasmine tried so hard not to stare at Huey during class but it was so hard not to , she wasn't the only one. Almost every girl in the class had a crush on Huey , and may of them made it very obvious . Jasmine would get annoyed easily whenever another girl "talked" to him or stared at him too long . What really would make Jasmine upset was when other girls played in his hair , which Huey had been growing into a huge afro ever since he was 10 years old.

"So Huey " said a girl playing in his hair , twisting sections with her fingers and them untwisting them " Thiers this party....and I was wondering if maybe you would like to go ...." she smiled showing a perfect set of teeth and brushed her hair behind her earsears after pausing a moment from playing with Huey's hair . Looking directly at Jasmine the girl flipped her hair and raised an eyebrow " Maybe you should get that checked out sweetie " smiling innocently as Jasmine looked at her confused " That staring problem that you have , I mean I don't mind people staring at me , I mean I wouldn't blame them I would stare at me too , just think of it as some friendly advice" .Jasmine bit her lip , she wanted to walk over and punch that girl in her pretty little face , but in reality ,she didn't have a fighting bone in her body , so she did what she always did best ... which was not saying anything . Embarrassed Jasmine covered her face with her long beautiful natrual curls and slouched down in her chair hoping that she would dissapear , but even if she could , she would still be able to hear the class laughing . As soon as the hell rang Jasmine quickly got out her seat and rushed out the door , and into the girls bathroom , she let out a couple tears while she was in the bathroom stall and wiped her face , washed her hands and walked out the bathroom as if everything was okay . She walked past the classroom and saw Huey still in class talking to the girl , but that wasn't what bothered her , what bothered her was what she heard ." Huey we can't keep this a secret much longer , people will find out eventually ..." Jasmine eyes widened and she looked at Huey and then the girl whose eyes widened in shock that Jasmine was right outside the classroom door. "Jazz" said Huey walking toward her slowly before he could say anything else Jasmine ran as fast as she could , as tears rolled down her face .