🌟 Took My Hands 💫

A boy with all-black shirt walk with a sad look. His hands sometimes curls, worried. "Yuto-ya! We need to talk!" Someone thug his shirt, make the all-black shirted boy stumbling. "Why?" His name is Adachi Yuto, all-black shirted boy. Trainee in Top 3 Entertainment in Korea, his life is perfect, just mess in some place. "Listen to me, you're always not listening me"

"I'm all ears now. What?" The girl who's thug his shirt are gesturing his hand so Yuto will bent for her. "Hah? You'll stop training here?" That girl shook his head. "Whyyy?" Yuto pouted. "I need to debut Yuto, I can't here all times!" Yuto give her a sad look, again. "But your audition is not ended yet" 

"Yes, that was the point Adachi" Yuto keep his mouth shut up for a while. "Then, I'll go to" The girl winced. "Why?" The boy trying so hard to think. "I can't stand with people that I didn't know well. Prob for you? No" Yuto answering his own question and turn back, walk again in path to get to his dorm. "No! But... Where? You'll go where? And... How?" Yuto left heavy sigh and walk again. Not answering his best friend. 

"You'll know... I'm... Promise. I'll debut as fast as you"

-OrS-

"Hi Adachi! You get home earlier!" Kang Hyunggu, he'll moved to another Entertainment since he didn't have any debut opportunity in his old agency. "Em... Yes, I want to... Sleep earlier. I had something to do tomorrow" Hyunggu hug him. "If you miss me, you can came to my new Dorm! You'll meet my new friends too!" Yuto smiled a little. "Thanks Hyunggu"

-OrS-

"Hyung! WHYYY IS REALLY MESSSYYY HEREEE?" A boy with grey hoodie seems very angry, seeing his roommates make a big mess in dorm. "Oh! Changgu! You're back! I'm so sorry! A new boy will come today, I just make sure he had some blanket" Yeo Changgu, a boy with grey hoodie, held a sigh. "He'll came in an hour and you're didn't search it in Laundry Box?" His roommates eyes shining. "Woah, you're right! I'll search it there! Hehe, thanks Changgu!"

Hwitaek, Changgu's roommates. He seems like a big trouble at first. Changgu didn't really like him in the past. But he knew, Hwitaek will always in Debut Line even tho they need to have some surviving in that f*cking survival show. Hwitaek win the audition in top three biggest Agency. He seems like... Can debut as a Solo Idol. But he won't.

"Hyung? Did you find it?" Hwitaek shook his head. "Hah... Fine, I-- (Ting-tong!) Oh, is it he?" Hwitaek runs, he just hit Changgu in shoulder and make that boys stumbling. Oh, a giant already opened the door. "Hi! You're the new boy? Who's your name?" Hwitaek with a his big smile push the giant asside. The giant, Jung Wooseok, just let a sigh and make space between him and the door.

"It's rude to have new boy and you just open the door. Let him in" Changgu wave his hand from family room. "Ahahaha, it's okay. I'm Hyunggu, I think... I'm younger from y'all" Wooseok shrug his head. "I'm younger... 4 days apart. I read you form yesterday" Hyunggu looked up. A big giant like that, IT'S A BABY?

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean--" Wooseok smiled. "It's okay. Let's get in" Wooseok walk to family room first. "Oh, sorry, he just.... Little sensitive. By the way, my name is Hwitaek! And him, the big baby, he is Wooseok. And who's called us to get in, he is Changgu. Welcome to our dormitory~"

-OrS-

"Hongseok Hyung!!! WHERE ARE YOU~?" Junhoe scream in the dorm. He can always break the Apartement with his voice. "Slowly Junhoe! You gonna break the room!" Hanbin close his ears. "Hehe, I'm sorry Binbin, I need to talk with Hongseokie Hyung. Where is he?" Hanbin look up to Junhoe. "He isn't here. Since evening. Why?"

"The survival show was didn't ended yet. But I found out that Hongseok Hyung was resign from our agency" Junhoe shows a letter that he founds in Hongseok bed, sit with serious face in Hanbin side. "But... It's for 2 month again. Why?" Junhoe rolls his eyes. "Not that. Did he really gonna out from the shows too?" Hanbin shrug his shoulder, his eyes says 'Nevermind, Junhoe' 

"Fine. I can't talk to this ice" Junhoe stand up again and leave Hanbin alone in that room. 

"I'm homeeee alllllll!!! Did you miss me?" Hongseok just find Hanbin who is didn't even care about him. "Oh, Hanbinnn, I brought you choco milk, and you ignoring me?" Hanbin who's feel Hongseok hand in his head looked up. "Junhoe is looking for you" Hongseok give a silent answer. Just a shook and then go. "Why did the kids are like this? They're seems like had a lot of trouble" Hanbin screaming, and then back to his activity, writing songs.

-OrS-

"Jinho-ya! I brought you something! Let's eat it together!" Kyuhyun rushed to dance practice room. Find Jinho sit in front of his book. "Oh, what it is? You read manga?" Jinho smiled. "A bit. Kyuhyun Hyung, did you... Really sure that I'll debuted here? I didn't get any letter..." Jinho is sad, he is reading manga for sweep away his doubt. "No way~ Didn't get any letter didn't means you can't debuted. Right?"

But it's nine years. All time, he is waiting for letter so he can debuted. But, hey, It's been nine years! 

"Hyung... What if... I can debuted, but not here" Kyuhyun sit in his left side, hug him. "It's okay Jinho-ya, we can meet again. Someday, we can meet when you're an idol. Okay? You can go, follow your dream path. You'll find the answer" Jinho crying again. "Thank you Hyung, thank you for supporting me, thank you for anything you do"

-OrS-

"Mom? Oh, you're here" Yanan smiled and then hug his mom tight. "Mom... What if... Yanan didn't finish Yanan's college? An... Had something that An want to do" His Mom cup his face. "Follow your Dream Yanan, me and your Dad never ever hold you back. But, if you want to go home, we always opens the door" Yanan trying so hard to hold his tears, "Mom, An... Want to be an Idol. In Korea" His Mom seems very surprised. But she can't hold Yanan, she wants her child grow up very well, following his path... Whatever the path take him to.

"It's okay Yanan, you can go. Did you passed the audition?" Yanan nod, a letter with Cube Entertainment logo are in his hand. "I'm sorry Mom, I didn't tell you earlier... I'm afraid you'll mad at me" His Mom chuckled, "No, we'll not hold you back. Oh? It's next week isn't it? Let's get you ready then. You need a lot think An"

His heart felt very heavy. He is the one, and only, for his parent. He didn't have sister, he didn't have brother. He thinking about that very hard. He is afraid, his parent will feel very lonely after he abroad to another country. South Korea is not that far whit Shanghai. But, still, it's not China.

-OrS-