Part 3

Jimin Pov
I woke up feeling excited to go to school for once. I always skip but I been going more for him. I'm so happy we're in college and that no one cares. He is always so flustered around me and I love it. He is so cute and it makes me feel so many things. Like I want to hold him tightly and give him kisses but at the same time I want to pin him on the table in front of everyone and show him who's really in charge and that I'm his Daddy. But I also just want to pinch his cheeks and give him kisses and tell him a how cute he is. I got changed and I went to school late like always.

I went in class and he was there of course

Kook:You know what I just sit downOk

Ok. I started to sit down and he looked sad. It's cause I didn't call him Baby Boy isn't it he loves it.
Ok Baby Boy. He quickly turned around and everyone thought he was annoyed but he was so flustered and he looked happy. I went on my phone and I decided to even watch something on Netflix.
Kook:Turn it off
Why
Kook:Your not listening
So when do i ever listen
Kook:God just give me it
No
Kook:Why not
Well it's my phone
Kook:Give it to me or I'll
And what will u do Baby Boy. I could tell he shivered a little. I decided to slightly touch his hand and he started to get shy and he looked down. He's so week under my stare and touch I love it.
Kook: Just give it
Fine. I gave it to him and he put it on his desk. If it was just me and him in here I would pin him on that desk and show him who be belongs to. But for now I'll let him believe he's in charge cause it's adorable. But we both know who really is. After a bit school ended but before that of course he gave me detention he does everyday. Idk why detention still exists in college but it does. He definitely needs a punishment for always giving me detention and he will get one very soon.
Jungkook Pov
Lord he always makes me feel so weak in front of him. It's really hard acting tough in front of him. It's like he senses it and then before I can really do anything he shuts it down with his look.
God his look is like a glare but like a look that's like I'd be a good boy or punishment or something like that.

I always give him detention to be near him more. I need to try to be tougher.