There is no one is here...

"What you doing?" Sasithorn asked peeking behind the couch watching Woojin do whatever he was doing.
" Texting my members. And what about you?" He asked
" I am watching you text your members." She responded
" Are you stalking me?" He asked smiling
" No, my roommate is in Tokyo singing and dancing for rent." She said placing her head on his shoulder nuzzling her face in the crook of his neck.
" You're so cute." He said patting her head gently giggling at her sudden cuteness.
" No I'm not! Anyways what do you want to do?" She asked
" I want to do whatever you want to do." He said
" Aissh why are you so flirty today?" She asked rolling her eyes jumping on the couch right next to him. He giggled seeing her slightly red cheeks, she looked away getting up walking towards her room.
" Where are you going?!" He asked
" To get my laptop!" She yelled walking back to the couch, she sat down next to him reaching twords the remote control turning on the tv.
" What are you doing?" He asked
" I have to do some work, but I'm willing to stay next to you while I work." She said smiling
" Awww you didn't want to leave me alone?" He asked
" That's not true. Plus I'm cold." She mumbled

He smiled at her actions wrapping his arm across her shoulder pulling her closer to him. She smiled to herself feeling butterflies in her stomach.
He looked at her cute smile, they stayed like that for a couple of hours just having small talk here and there. She felt comfortable next to him.
" Do you want to order take out?" She asked her eyes focusing on her screen.
" No I just want to keep you next to me..." He said
" Stop being so cheesy." She whispered
" I have a question for you." He said
" Go for it." She said
" When do you think your ready to reveal our relationship?" He asked
" Woojin-ah I already have. The fact that no one has released that is not my fault." She said
" I forgot about that." He said
" See I'm a hussler, I have made at least 10 dollars on youtube by posting videos."
" 10 dollars?" He asked
" To be completely honest two years ago I made 50 thousand US dollars. Who knows how much I'm actually making."
" Can I have a kiss?" He asked pointing to his cheek, she rolled her eyes scoffing harshly.
" No you can not have a kiss until you buy me this." She said handing him her laptop.
" A frog hoodie? Why do you want a frog hoodie so badly?" He asked
" For one it's FRICKEN adorable. Second of all don't you think I'd look cute in it?" She asked showing him a cute smile, he giggled messing up her black hair. She looked at him shocked.
" Can you not mess up my hair please?" She asked a smile appearing on her face, he placed a kiss on her cheek making her blush a little. He move a strand of her hair behind her ear, she felt her heart beating quickly as he started to lean in.
" What are you doing?" She whispered softly a couple of inches away from closing the gap between them.
" I want to kiss you? Can't I?" He whispered back, she nodded slightly leaning closer to him. They started leaning in about to close the gap between them when a nock on the door was heard.
" Are you going to get that?" He asked
" That can wait." She mumbled
Another nock on the door was heard followed by multiple nocks. She groaned harshly jumping over the couch to open the door.
" Who the hell is ruining my moment?!" She yelled opening the door she saw Johnny, Ten and Mark.
" Hey Tiff-"
She quickly shut the door on their faces, she ran over to Woojin.
" What's wrong?" He asked
" Go! Hide in my room!" She whispered
" Why? What-"
" My members are here!"
He got up grabbing his things and pushing him into her room locking the door. She ran back to the door and opened it smiling.
" Heyyyyy Johnny." She said
" Hi Tiffany! Can we come in?" Mark asked
She looked behind her laughing nervously, she noticed his shoes being looked at by Ten. She kicked them out of view still not letting them inside.
" Uh I- I don't know. Can you?" She asked laughing
" So can we?" Johnny asked
" You know...you know it's crazy, I mean because the house isn't clean. Hahaha no, you can't." She said laughing and smiling nervously.
" Aww come is someone here?" Ten asked
" There is no one is here...just me my cats, the dogs, myself, and myself." She said
" So you're by yourself?" Mark asked
" Oh well would you look at the time, I have to sleep because I have a schedule tomorrow. Haha so goodbye~" She said slamming the door on their face, she sighed heavily walking towards her bedroom opening the door.
" Are they gone?" He asked
" Yes finally." She said wrapping her arms around his neck smiling.