Meeting the Winchesters

"Wake up," my sister Mason said, "another hunt today."

        What is it I say to her. A teenage girl was found hung in her apartment and her throat was slit.  They think it was a homicide but no prints were found. I think it sounds like our kind of case. Me and my sister were supernatural hunters.

        We head off early today to Washington, thats were the murder was. We had a long trip to go since we were starting in West Virginia where we solved our last case. It ended up being a reaper.

        On our way to Washington we decided to stop at a small bar. I'm 21 and Mason's 25 so we are old enough to drink.

        We sat down at the bar and ordered two beers. We started discussing the case.

         "What do you think it might be." Mason said.

         I didn't have a clue since we didn't even have a pattern. "Look whose coming" I say as a handsome looking man comes walking up to us. He starts laying a bunch of pick up lines on us. He asked me where I was headed. I say Washington and he said we are too, pointing to his brother sitting at the table behind him. He looked at his brother and signaled its working. So i signaled back to him "No its not." He laughed and smiled.

         I stared at the one in front of me and said "Why don't you tell me your name." He said it was Dean and that was his brother Sam. So i said I was Jordan and my sisters name was Mason. Then it hit me. Dean and Sam the Winchester boys.They were hunters like us.

         I looked at them and then told them who we really were. They smiled and said the case we were working on was to big for us. I looked at them with an annoyed face and said "This isn't our first time and it sure ain't gonna be our last." He offered for us to come sit down next to him and Sam and talk to them. As we were talking I could see Sam giving us a seductive grin. I also noticed Mason was trying not to stare at them back. That same look was coming out of Dean.