Saying goodbye

Today is Friday, our last day. We head out in the morning. Today we say goodbye to Sam and Dean and they say goodbye to us.

        I wish we didn't have to go, our vacation didn't have to end. Last night, when me and Sam were talking about it we thought we could hunt together. Maybe we could if its okay with Mason and Dean.

        I went to talk to Sam about it. Sam said we should ask them.

        We went to ask Dean and Mason. Turns out they were trying to ask us that all along. We could start working together, traveling together, living together. Since I am with Sam and Mason is with Dean it wouldn't kill us to live together. 

       So that night we started looking for the first case we would work on together. Well for the first couple of hours but after that we all had a little fun at the bar and in the hotel. If you know what I mean.

        In the morning when we woke up checkout was at 9 so we were up packing at 8. While we were packing me and Mason were talking about how good its gonna be with 2 men with us instead of us alone like we always are.

        Then Sam snuck up behind me and grabbed my hips and then I turned around slightly andkissed him. Then Dean snuck up on Mason and they started making out for a good 2 minutes until I finally told them to get a room. 

        Soon it was time to go check out. Sam and Dean went to go check us out of our rooms, while we packed up the 2 cars. As you know Dean and Sam drive the Impala, but we drive a Black Tesla Model S.         

        When they got back we started to head off to Sacremento, California. Sam and me went together as Mason and Dean drove together in the Impala.

        We aren't going to be driving for a while. Its a shame. I kind of liked taking a break from hunting.