Prologue

"Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep...BEEEEEP!" What the hell?

"SHUT UP MICHEAL!" I threw my pillow to where the sound was coming from and heard a soft thud, knowing I hit my target.

"Ugh, Wimberly, come play with me, please!" Five year old brothers are so obnoxious.

Like who has the heart to wake up a teenager at-

*looks at clock*

2:00 PM? Like that's just har-

"Okay fine I'll come play with you, as long as you promise to not break my Niall doll, remember what happened last time?"

*Flashback*

"I WILL KILL YOU MICHEAL I WILL KILL YOU AND YOU WILL DIE A SLOW AND PAINFU-"

*End of flashback*

Yeah...you can tell how well that went...

I stumbled my way to the bathroom, and note that I share it with all four (lol) of my brothers so you never know what to expect, you have to be on the lookout...

After brushing out my short red hair and brushing my teeth, I wandered downstairs to where the momma was a cookin.

"Mooothheeeeerrrr." She gave me an unimpressed look,

"Wiiiiimmmbeerrrllyyyy." She mocks us!

What are you Gollum?

...

Yes.

LETS MOVE ON SHALL WE.

After playing tea party with Micheal and my one direction dolls for what seemed like years, our mom finally called us down for breakfast.

*Later*

I was on my laptop, checking my email when a strange one came up, it wasn't from somebody I knew, so I was a little various about opening it, but hey. YOLO.

Email:

Dear Wimberly,

Congratulations! You won VIP tickets to the one direction concert in LA! Blah blah blah blah blah something about carrots blah blah blah something about Niall blah blah blah...

Anyway, the email was should've made me happy, but all I could think about was,

I DIDN'T EVEN SIGN UP FOR ANY TICKETS DAMMIT.

______________________

OOOOO CLIFFHANGER EH? EH? EH? Bleh, it's like...idek...midnight and my neighbors arE REALLY FUĆKIN LOUD SO THANK YOU NEIGHBORS FOR RUINING MY CHILDHOOD.

Actually, I never had a childhood, it's non existent. NOPE. No childhood.

So just SHUT UP AND DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE, SHUT UP AND DRIVE...

Duuuubaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii