LA

Two months later, I was on my way to one directions concert in LA. Yes, I figured out who signed me up for tickets, my best friend Brooke, who doesn't even like one direction.

(:although she thinks Zayn is hot but like who doesn't?:)

But she sure scared the flick flack out of me I thought I was being stalked and going to die...and never going to be able to meet Niall...

The phone call we had went something like this:

"Hey Brooke! What's up my carrot?" She giggled through the phone.

"Well, I was just wondering if you had gotten any strange emails lately, involving tickets to a concert maybe like I dunno just wondering..." wow nice going, you almost made me commit suicide gee what a great friend I have.

"IT WAS YOU! OMG BROOKE I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO ME I ALMOST CRAPPED MY PANTS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU SCREW YOU I HA-"

Yeah, I get violent sometimes.

But anyway, she apologized and then I realized, hey, I'm going to a one direction concert.

And I don't remember much after that I was kind of in a daze..for two months...

"BETTER THAN WORDS, MORE THAN A FEELIN, CRAZY IN LOVE, DANCIN ON THE CEILING." And we're back to me screaming the lyrics of holiness.

I wonder if anybody thinks I'm funny.

HA. Ha. no.

I had some interesting thoughts during that car trip...that are really disturbing so I'm not gonna say them...

I finally got to the LA, as it takes a while to get there from where I live in Chicago, and I pulled my jeep into a parking space.

"Goodbye my sixth Bæ, I'll miss you." Wait what am I even saying like I'll see her in-

"Hey! Are you here for the concert?" An old guy waddled up to me, he looked like he needed a shower.

TAKE A BATH HIPPIE.

"Uhm, yeah of course I'm here for the concert, I'm not here to juggle monkeys." He laughed, showing off his yellow cracked teeth.

Nice, now I know not to get a blowjob from him.

Wait but I don't even have a d-

"Uh sorry miss but you parked your car on my sandwich." Are you serious right now? "And I was wondering if you could pull back so I could grab it real quick?" I felt pity for the man, he wanted to eat a sandwich that my car was parked on.

"Tell you what, leave the sandwich under my tire, I'll buy you a new one." He grinned.

"Thanks so much miss, you're the nicest person I've met in years!" Well that's saying somethin.

I walked with him to a near Subway, and then let him order. After paying I walked over to where he was seated, bringing him a coke and chips.

We talked for a while and it was actually interesting to talk to a man who's lived the streets for twenty years, kind of sad too, how some people have nothing, and some people have everything, but won't give anything to somebody in need.

Stupid LA peeps. Get a life.

"Well I better get going, but it was really nice to talk to you. And also..." I checked my pockets for my wallet, and pulled out the cash I brought for the merch, putting it in his hand. "Take this, your going to need it." I smiled at him, his face instantly lighting up.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you. I don't know if I'll ever be able to thank you enough for all you've done for me. I won't forget you." I grinned at him one last time, got up, and ran out the door.

I started crying outside, walking back to the concert. I don't really know why. But let me tell you, if you have something, money, food, anything that you don't need, give it to somebody who needs it.

Some people are just really selfish and don't give a fuck about anybody or anything. I want to change that, I believe we can make the world a better place.

Can somebody hand me a mic and a piece of paper to write this all down because damn, I'm good.

I walked up to the concert doors, and looked at the line. Ha, suckers, I get to skip it.

Why is everybody staring...

OH RIGHT I WAS CRYING. HA. Ha.

It's not really funny but it actually is kind of funny because I'm like sixteen and crying because a man can't afford a sandwich.

WAIT THATS NOT FUNNY WIMBER-

"Miss can I see your ticket please?" I felt myself up and down, searching for the piece of paper.

After having a mini panic attack, I finally found it and handed it to him with shaky hands.

"Here you go mr. security." He gave me an unimpressed look. Why do I get those so much?

He was still looking at me...awkward...

I tugged on my tank top, feeling the thick air. The security guard finally called out somebody else's name, and another security guard came.

The discussed it for a bit, looking between me and the ticket. Could you guys let me go in already? Like seriously I'm going to miss 5sos.

"Okay miss, follow me." The first one I saw said, and the other guy took his place.

"Where are we going?" I said as he led me...back stage?!

"You'll see soon enough, miss." That sounded really creepy. Like what even.

He finally led me in front of a door, that didn't have a name on it. Hm, strange.

He pulled out a set of keys and pushed open the door, and before I could look inside he pushed me in.

"Hey wait just a minute-"

He shut the door. Great.

I pulled on the handle and tried to open it for God knows how long, when I heard someone clear their throat.

I spun around.

oH.

_____________________

My butt is numb from sitting for so long.

MY BROTHER JUST SHOWED ME ANIMALS OF DIFFERENT KIND MAKE BEST FRIENDS (:or something like that:) AND IT WAS SO CUTE IM SCREAMING AKSUWHALJS.

Anyway...

If any of ya'll want to make me a cover (which I doubt you do) for the story you should know a little more about Wimberly.

1. She has shoulder length red hair with side bangs, and she dip dyed it blonde.
2. She's like 5'7, or maybe a couple inches shorter.
3. She has brown eyes, with gold specks in them.
4. And she thinks she's ugly, but, somebody thinks otherwise...

OKAY I THINK THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AND IF YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE JUST ASK FOR MORE OKAY.