13

*𝑅𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑝*
Scarlet warned Y/n to not hangout with Vinnie anymore. At least until they break up. Vinnie still doesn't know about it.

𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
I was really annoyed about the fact that Vinnie just ignored what happened between us. We literally flirt all the time. Ans we kissed once. What about all of that? What happened to it? I guess Vinnie just used me.

5pm:
*bell rang*

I opened the door and it was Addison with bags with her.

If you're confused Addison, you and Dixie live together.

𝗬/𝗻: hi *with a low voice*
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: hey?
𝗬/𝗻: What are these?
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: I went shopping but you don't look okay?
𝗬/𝗻: Its because i'm not.
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: What happened?
𝗬/𝗻: You don't know?
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: No?
𝗬/𝗻: Vinnie has a girlfriend.
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: WHAT? WHEN? WHO?
𝗬/𝗻: I don't know when but her name's Scarlet.
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: How did he find a girlfriend so fast?
𝗬/𝗻: I don't know and she called me saying i should stop hanging out with him.
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: Oh i just know she's a bitch-
𝗬/𝗻: Addison. Please i'm going upstairs okay?
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: Okay if you need anything i'm here okay?
𝗬/𝗻: Okay.

I went upstairs and opened my window. The weather outside was so pretty so I decided to go on a walk with Addison since Dixie is with Noah.

We came back at 7pm. Today i didn't talk to Vinnie at all. I miss him but i won't see him because he broke my heart. I really thought he liked me.

Addison went to the hype house with Bryce. I told her i wanted to stay home. I was not feeling anything today. People like Amelie, Blake, Charli, Dixie, Noah, Thomas, Ryland, Chase, Nick, Vinnie, Nikita and alot more people are at the hype house.

𝐴𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
I went to the hype house with Bryce but i went just because Bryce wanted me too. I wanted to stay with Y/n. She is really upset. Vinnie broke her heart.

7 pm

We went to the hype house and there were too many tiktokers. I spotted Vinnie and his girlfriend i think. She has blonde hair, tall, beautiful body and blue eyes. She is pretty but i won't forget what she did to Y/n. I don't want to ruin tonight so i didn't talk to her. But she came..

𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁: Hi there! You must be Addison!
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: Oh hi! Yeah and you're?
𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁: I'm Scarlet, Vinnie's girlfriend.
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: Oh-
𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁: So where's Y/n?
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: She didn't want to come.
𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁: Oh baby, i feel bad for her. By the way tell her she needs to do her hair, Its really ugly.
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: Excuse me?
𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁: Oh and also her Body, she needs to workout.
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: Can you shut-
𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Hey Addi!
𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁: Hi babe, i met Addison she is really nice *with a disgusted face*.
𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Good go meet Bryce! He is really nice too.
𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁: Okay babe!
𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Hey Addison, Where's Y/n? I didn't see her tonight.
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: She didn't come.
𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: Oh really why?
𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻: It's none of your business Vincent, go to your girlfriend now!
𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲: *sighs*

𝑉𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑒'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:
It was 7 pm. Everyone is supposed to come here. I really hope Y/n comes i want to talk to her!

8 pm:
I was looking for Y/n everywhere but i can't find her. Maybe she's next to Addison.